Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

IDtenT
IDtenT
You're going to make him go scurvy again!
fork
Scruffy, you're a POS and you know it. If you wanted to get rid of double posting, there are way worse offenders than Desiderius. You can find dozens by just browsing the forums.

Don't be a bigot, huh?
†††
†††
it's funny how doubleposting wasn't a problem before until The Wall got banned "because of it" (not because he busted infinitron's balls, no) and now you mods have to be warning everybody else to justify a stupid decision.
fork
I agree ropulos, but double posting is retarded. There's an edit (and multi quote) function for a reason. The thing is I never even realised Desiderius double posting, while other user do it routinely. Why would you punish the user who does it once in a while, while ignoring users who do it in every thread?
Desiderius
Desiderius
I used to write like five comments in a row and now I try to combine them. Sometimes I forget. Is that what he’s referring to?
Scruffy
Scruffy
you wonderful snowflakes keep believing all your clever conspiracy theories, that's what makes you special and so much smarter than the rest of us sheep!
fork
tghe old neger

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom