Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Fargus
Reactions
3,290 5,108 1 317 111 216

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• St.Petersburg or Moscow? Which of the two is the better city?
    Fargus
    Fargus
    некультурная и культурная столицы)
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    Когда я слышу слово культура, я хватаюсь за пистолет))
    Fargus
    Fargus
    Увы. У меня это слово теперь с Мудинским ассоциируется.
    It appears russians all over the world have been demonized due to the whole business going down in Ukraine. What do you think? Will things go back to normal? Or at least calm down?
    Fargus
    Fargus
    They can do their worst if thats what they want. That would affect some people i know, but i never had much wanderlust in me. I'd rather go hiking into a forest and enjoy nature.
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    Well,Russia being so fucking big,I imagine you have plenty of forests there.
    Is Siberia really all that cold?
    Fargus
    Fargus
    Depends on the part of Siberia i guess. It's harsh in Yakutia in particular.
    Do russians really drink a lot,if you don't mind me asking? Or it's just a cultural stereotype?
    Fargus
    Fargus
    I personally don't know anyone with alcohol problems anymore. None of my friends or relatives suffer from this. Used to have a relative that ruined his life because of heavy alcohol addiction, he died in his 60s. And this is the reason why i despise drinking myself, but i did smoke every day for almost a decade which i honestly regret.
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    I never smoked once. Strange,but I never felt the need to do it.
    How did you quit smoking? Was it difficult?
    Fargus
    Fargus
    Nah, not difficult. At least not as difficult as it is for some people. It did took a few retries. First i cold-turkey'd myself then i started chewing on toothpicks to replace one bad habit with another to ease up psychological addiction. Then i started jogging every day so it became even harder for me to come back to smoking.
    Does your family regret the USSR?
    Fargus
    Fargus
    I can't say they regret it. I don't remember them ever telling how Soviet Union was so amazing or opposite of it. More like some things were better, some worse. Only one relative was very nostalgic for it and was like "soviet authority" this and that all the time.
    Stop spamming ratings, rustard.
    Fargus
    Fargus
    Says the polish tranny. I didn't know polaks can be so debased. Go and wash your mouth with buckshot.
    Sunri
    Sunri
    But I knew that rustards are retarded animals, so you didn't disappoint, no wonder the whole world wants you dead.
    Fargus
    Fargus
    Sindri, why don't you go back to playing your precious Cockfinder Gaymaker: Screech of the Self-Righteous Tranny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom