Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Come for the games, stay because we have compromising material of you

somerandomdude
somerandomdude
There's before and after images of similar hapa mutants online before and after the fake hair color, airbrush makeup, widen-eyes mods, and lipstick.

I know she's using eye mods, because gooks typically got slots narrow enough to blindfold with a string of dental floss without any eye mods.
GhostCow
GhostCow
She's definitely past the wall and using all kinds of filters to try to hide it. Still love her though. Also she's not a hapa. She's 100% Japanese.
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
Looks like a real doll.
GhostCow
GhostCow
A real cute doll!

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
GhostCow
GhostCow
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
see post above for the recognition and the "your wife".
GhostCow
GhostCow
I am one of many husbands, but she's still my wife!
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
why would he recognize someone over the age of 13?
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
Sorry all my lolis are 14+ :positive:
GhostCow
GhostCow
I'm pretty sure he knows her from when she looked like this and she did look kind of like a loli back then
fzlaqr.jpg
Morenatsu.
Morenatsu.
this is disgusting
GhostCow
GhostCow
Of course you would find real women disgusting
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
I'm not even convinced it's real
GhostCow
GhostCow
This is the only unfiltered thing I have of her, but it's from a low res live stream and also from about 10 years ago
i0vm09.jpg
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
Yes i know is "Rushia" and that she doesn't want people speaking that name anymore. Also she is insane, pathological liar and drama queen. Just need to see the shit show before she got yeeted from hololive.
GhostCow have a slight better one
maxresdefault.jpg
GhostCow
GhostCow
I'm not into round faces on Asian girls, but she is a cute. Probably the one case where I actually liked a girl for her personality. I'm still waiting for her to dig that grave and bury us. I stopped watching when she joined vshoujo though. That actually felt like a betrayal unlike the stuff that happened with hololive. The fact that she has a bunch of EOP simps and a real time translator now is gross.
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
I must agree that vshoujo is overall cancer, besides Veibae and Kson, but even then, Kson annoucing that she would join then was pure aids. Also wtf is a EOP?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom