Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
HeroMarine
Reactions
48,323 48,980 24 6,689 672 5,332

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• At this point "communist" is mostly a way to signal how much you hate whitey and love faggots and niggers.
    i removed the retarded rating from your post, can you remove yours from mine. no idea why i had rated that post retarded, think i hit the wrong button accidentally
    LostHisMarbles
    This is indeed unacceptable. A whole rating gone astray! All of it!? Jesus be with us.
    Kalarion one only hopes you aren't prone to similar errors? The sheer magnitude of such a grievance, just breathtaking.
    LostHisMarbles
    I knew Kalarion alone could grasp the import of such an egregious error.
    My faith in humanity is blessedly restored.
    ( /friendly )
    HeroMarine
    HeroMarine
    I was left wondering if you were pissed with me or something, always thought you were a bro and was confused. Sorry.
    Last year, it was reported that seven individuals were killed for watching K-pop music videos, which Kim Jong-un describes to be a "vicious cancer."
    When Christ, the Mahdi, and the Maitreya all appear on earth they are probably gonna smoke some rocks together before they start killing the jews
    The Voodoo Macbeth is a common nickname for the Federal Theatre Project's 1936 New York production of William Shakespeare's Macbeth. Orson Welles adapted and directed the production, moved the play's setting from Scotland to a fictional Caribbean island, recruited an entirely Black cast, and earned the nickname for his production from the Haitian vodou that fulfilled the role of Scottish witchcraft.[1]: 86 
    Everyone knows there's many things that make HeroMarine mad. But what are some of the things that make HeroMarine glad?
    "every human being has something of value that they brought to the table, especially Hitler" ~~ Albert Einstein
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    You really like quoting Albert Einstein.
    HeroMarine
    HeroMarine
    What can say, the old fella was really quotable. RIP
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    "Hitler was one of the first rock stars" - David Bowie
    If there's one thing I remember about Song of the South, it's how it programmed me to hate all people of color and I had to undergo DECADES of therapy to finally not say the "n" word (hard R) 700 times a day!!!!
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    700? Wow. That's a lot. What are you down to now? I've reduced my hard r outtake from 300 to 30 times a day.
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    Now he's Joao of the South
    Atlantico
    Atlantico
    That's literally what leftard snowflakes think Song of the South does to people.
    Not gonna post it where one would have, as it could.. incite further shitposting; but since you indirectly mentioned me; i wasn't "roasting" anyone, nor do i treat the pictures thread as grounds for that.
    LostHisMarbles
    Not sure which part causes the confusion; i wrote something to you, for you (first two posts); then an anime retard came along, signifying the point where one may safely ignore all that follows.
    Rean
    Rean
    Sipping grandpa tears as he keeps relentlessly filling the forum with cringe.
    LostHisMarbles
    That's much better Rean.
    As of 4 May 2022 12,500 Jews have been evacuated from Ukraine
    somerandomdude
    somerandomdude
    Rats fleeing a sinking ship.
    LostHisMarbles
    They'll reach 6million if this keeps going. Such numbers, just tragic.
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    Can't wait to see Ukraine actually getting in the EU and start seeing EU prices and having their country flooded with niggers and LGBT woke bullshit.
    Slava Ukraini!
    To Watch Zeena LaVey at the 8/8/88 Satanist Rally click here
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    LaVeyan Satanism is just pure cringe.
    Some kind of pretentious philosophy that combines hedonism with individualism or some shit.
    Dadd
    Dadd
    The power of Satanism is undeniable.
    LTC_Michael_Aquino.jpg
    "Despite a life-long love of biology, my experience in STEM as a queer and trans person has, at times, left a lot to be desired, ranging from outright harassment to insidious unwillingness to adhere to the correct pronouns."
    I’m at Costco and there is dust on Michelle Obama book
    LostHisMarbles
    A second M. Obama book with dust on?
    The plot thickens.
    If a third one materialises right in front of you, flee.
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    More like Michelle "Big Mike" Obama.
    somerandomdude
    somerandomdude
    TL;DR for Mike Obama's book:

Manshells-yang.png
    Your picture on my wall was too big and has been deleted. I also didn't understand it, but I deleted it because it was too big
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Fags talking a lot about my butthole recently. I could make a collage of all the times you've talked about my butthole unprovoked.
    †††
    †††
    >I've posted my butthole all over the internet and now people know me for it, how could this happen to me
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I don't care if people know me for it. I think it's pathetic and gay that you're obsessed with it. At some point you have to question your life when you're finding every opportunity to bring up another man's butthole when he's in the room.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom