Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Zlaja
Reactions
8,628 20,632 12 2,415 379 864

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What if AI gains conscience, starts watching Terminator 1 & 2, and then thinks to itself "hey, this looks like fun"?
    Important life tip:

Don't put all your eggs in the same basket.
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    It's time to put all your eggs in one basket. It's time to count your chickens before they hatch.
    You better sell some wine before its time, you better find yourself an itch to scratch.
    United Nations
    United Nations
    I would tell "her" to freeze her eggs immediately, because I don't like spoiled eggs. For real, I eat egg whites every morning and I pull the yolks. No point in throwing food away. Damn.
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    To make an omelette, you gotta break some eggs, you know what I am sayin'?
    While the expansion was kinda disappointing, its main theme certainly wasn't:

NecroLord
    NecroLord
    Throne of Bhaal has an awesome soundtrack.
    Made by Inon Zur.
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    It's easily the worst of the three main themes.
    Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty -> Whos Shlong: Fallen Erection
    Bleak Faith: Forsaken -> Weak Sales: Forspoken
    Atomic Heart -> Aromatic Fart
    Eat the bugs, bigot!

5c-RK9-XK8i.gif
    Maxie
    Maxie
    wow this eat the bugs shit is well coordinated. even our weirdo political parties suddenly took up the topic like two weeks ago
    I'm gonna go and sit there next to the firekeeper. Just wanna....talk to her.

:troll:
    Maxie
    Maxie
    the firekeeper huh? yet another example of Roosevelt's new deal producing non-jobs paid with your tax money
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    The parasite has been dealt with. Up yours, Teddy!

FREEDOM!
    When you're full of sorrow
    that you can't walk, can't cry anymore,
    think abot the green foliage that sparkles after the rain.
    When the daylight exhausts you, when you hope a final night will cover the world,
    think about the awakening of a new life.
    Jesus, I hope you're not gonna rate all of my k-pop vids disgusting? It'll take you quite some time! I recommend watching them however, a man with your taste could find some pleasure in them (unless you absolutely hate the music of course).
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    I go into "aegyo" mode when talking to dogs and cats.
    fork
    Dogs are bros and cats are parasites, where's the aegyo there?
    You prefer the man-girls who order you around and god forbid you explain sth to them?
    No worries thou, that's coming to Japan and Korea as well. They're US colonies after all.
    But there are still glimpses left of a better past (wrapped in a degenerate consumerism package).
    Pound Meat
    Pound Meat
    Nigga hates cats and hot women. Is there no end to Asian degeneracy?
    I'm on the train and I'm surrounded by fat women. One in the front, one in the back, and one on the side to my right. My defense stat is therefore -5 and I'm more likely to receive a critical hit.

Fat wymyn should be outlawed and sent to the gulags!
    LostHisMarbles
    Nomenclature important! Much document! Phat no work well. Big i think better, can come work; i sell to Commissar, all happy.
    Know system comrade, know system.
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    Are you sure you've just had coffee? You seem on a lot of things atm.
    LostHisMarbles
    I'm in a good mood! Which is bleeding rare! No stress man (retired), i cannot describe it, or at least had forgotten what it's like.
    But also coffees, yeah.. i'm not totally off my head on cafeine though, restricted me in said same post quite consciously :)
    People who can't handle riding backwards on the train are total plebs. Need to be cleansed from the gene pool.
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    First time I've heard anyone bring this up. People like that exist? The one time I was on a train, nobody paid attention to what direction they were facing.
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    Oh, they exist. Heard a woman whine about the whole thing this morning. That's why I brought it up. Ain't the first time I heard people say they can't handle that, either.
    †††
    †††
    >Heard a woman whine
    tell us something new
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom