Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
AlphaYellow
Reactions
53 251 15 3 8

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First 3D game that Ubisoft has ever made, Laura's Happy Adventures, released in mid 1998, having been a licensed Playmobil game. Engine was called OpenSpace, and didn't feature a software renderer, a bold move at the time from Ubi to say the least.

JnGZ7IY.png
    Now a really obscure one, a licensed game based on The Da Vinci Code book, it was developed by the California based studio The Collective, already known back then for developing licensed games based on very famous properties, like Star Trek, Indiana Jones and Star Wars. Highest points of the game are the investigation, puzzles, atmosphere and soundtrack.

GwlYqhB.png
    Assaulting Normandy's Omaha Beach in Allied Assault... never gets old, I love all old WW2 games.

FDCmohC.png

0kN9Qmb.png
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    The soundtrack is absolutely awesome as well.
    Imagine taking a screenshot like this in a game that doesn't even have photo mode, I have no clue how I managed to take it but it's perfect, Dead to Rights 1 is the game btw

ij8uRcT.png
    AlphaYellow
    AlphaYellow
    Yeah, it's a cheap version of it, but still gunfights are exciting
    puur prutswerk
    puur prutswerk
    That's Pax Mayne, an okay dude, but sadly haunted by ghosts because of his painkiller addiction.
    puur prutswerk
    puur prutswerk
    Wait no I typed something like haunted by the ghosts of his past earlier and then tried to make this from it, because of Pac Man
    Painkiller is so frickin good, recording a walkthrough of it.

bhPY2JB.png
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    Wait until that magnificent military base level. Painkiller is the best haunted house ever made.
    AlphaYellow
    AlphaYellow
    I still remember that level, it's a true nightmare haha
    Tweed
    Tweed
    I liked the Opera House the best.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom