Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Apostle Hand
Apostle Hand
because of inflation
†††
†††
Egg powered tanks
Kalarion
Kalarion
I dunno, why?
Humbaba
Humbaba
Because (((they))) want them to be
Kalarion
Kalarion
Pardon, I thought you were setting a joke up and I was trying to tee it up.

Eggs are expensive rn because there was a nasty nationwide avian flu epidemic and a massive amount of chickens had to be slaughtered to cauterize the spread. Tucker had an interview with the crazy chicken lady where she was crowing in triumph, because hers are totally immune. It was hilarious.
smaug
smaug
Aren’t you in Texas? Egg prices specifically are inflated as hell and I thought you may know why. I haven’t bought any for a solid 2 months and stores like Costco run out instantly.
Humbaba
Humbaba
But then how will Texans eat 4 dozen eggs every morning to help them get large?
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
How much are eggs there?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom