Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Tweed
Reactions
2,563 5,323 12 330 79 79

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok I've decided. All Archolos haters need to get off this website within 24 hours or there's going to be consequences.
    I'm mister White Power, I'm mister Reich. I'm mister Jew Lyncher, I'm mister fight-the-good-fight. They call me Staatmeister, whatever I touch, turns to Zyklon and such.
    I'm too much!
    Anyone notice that characters' vehicles or homes look like their heads? Sonic has a car, it looks like his head, Samus's gunship looks like her helmet. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? Houses look like heads.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    SpongeBob lives in a pineapple under the sea.
    LarryTyphoid
    LarryTyphoid
    This does not look like Sonic's head
    iu
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    Yes it does
    I just realized that I really hate video essayists and want them to die horribly.
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    You saw the length of their videos on youtube, didn't you?
    GrafvonMoltke
    GrafvonMoltke
    Does that include Ed?
    The proper way to introduce yourself on the internet is to tell people who you like to fuck and to list off any mental disorders you have.
    When did this become normal?
    Only in novels do places crumble to dust for no reason, when their spirit is lost.
    WhiteShark
    WhiteShark
    It just happens more slowly in real life.
    They had a deep clean,
    Reflecting fantasy.
    Then out of nowhere,
    There came a voice to me.
    It said this nightmare,
    Will be reality.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    Ed is gone. The nightmare is over.
    At this point, the website is mostly unrecoverable. Troons join the vast majority/totally male website in an effort not to converse, but to attract attention largely uncontested from boys. Because he is not there to talk about RPGs for the website's sake, he gives a half ass and annoying attempt at being part of the community and largely impedes the whole process. He distracts the non-core members.
    There's a huge hole in my soul and it's in the upper right corner of the forums.
    Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    Get back to making videos. That will fill the hole in your soul.
    Tweed
    Tweed
    Hardly. I liked being able to chat in real-time about vidya.
    I'm going to need to make a new YT channel just so people stop tormenting me.
    Over not having one.
    fork
    That would be retarded tbh.
    Tweed
    Tweed
    You know, you're right.
    Thoughts on Anomalmeme Weird Tasks shizzle?
    Tweed
    Tweed
    I've used an old version. I had disable certain tasks because they just weren't scripted right, but it livens things up. If it's like igi's past work then the documentation is non-existant and from the looks of things they're totally out of the mod scene now. Check the comments for potential problems and fixes to said problems.
    Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    Is Weird Tasks compat with 1.5.2? A lot of 1.5.1 mods work out the box, but I know others were broken.
    Tweed
    Tweed
    No idea, I haven't tried the new version.
    There's been a load of compromising on the road to my horizon, but I'm gonna be where the lights are shining on me. Like a rhinestone kobold! Riding on a weasel with a bad case of polio. Like a rhinestone kobold! Getting scorn and death threats from people I don't even know.
    A horse of course
    Bring back your channel you fucking idiot
    Kids! There's nothing better than investing, but if someone tires to get you to trade based on private information that's NO good!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom