Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Xelocix
Reactions
754 1,039 82 33 66

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I sharted in my pants and I'm not afraid to show it (show it, show it, show it)...I'm sexy and I know it ;)
    Maxie
    Maxie
    actually laughed
    Looking for volunteers to help me figure out how many shotgun barrels can fit inside of a human mouth.
    Gammer
    Gammer
    That research has already been carried out, 2.3 barrels is the answer.
    Xelocix
    Xelocix
    We should double-check that hypothesis. A few more experiments wouldn't hurt.
    Hobo Elf
    Hobo Elf
    Sure. I can help with the shotguns. Open wide.
    Professional sex-haver and cum connoisseur.
    Citizen
    By the definition of "professional" you're now required to provide the financial disclosure statement that would prove that sex having and cum connoisseurship is indeed your main paid occupation. You have two weeks to provide the necessary papers to the Codex Cum Council if you want your application to be reviewed
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Who's the head of the Codex Cum Council?
    Citizen
    My favourite part about cleaning my keyboard is shaking it out and counting how many pubic hairs fall onto the desk.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Are you a guy or gal?

It is paramount that I know if you are a guy or a gal in order for me to correctly react to this statement
    Xelocix
    Xelocix
    There is no such thing as a female who uses Codex
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Ok but are you a guy or a gal
    I wish Kreia was romancable in KOTOR 2. Tfw no wrinkly decrepit granny gf.
    Malamert
    Malamert
    All I wanted to do was charge up her loading ramp. Why must life be so cruel?
    Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
    Literally the entire game is a romance with Kreia.
    NEW BERSERK CHAPTER TOMORROW BOYS, LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    oneself
    oneself
    already out.
    Necroscope
    Necroscope
    I stopped reading years ago, when they've reached Elfheim. Are there enough chapters to resume?
    Xelocix
    Xelocix
    There are a solid few, yeah. Newest chapter is 363 now, and quite a lot has happened/been revealed since everybody arrived at Elfhell.
    I'm going to be immensely disappointed if there's no CBT scene in RE8 where tall vampire lady steps on Ethan's balls with her high-heels.
    Malamert
    Malamert
    I just want a scene where she forcefully breastfeeds Ethan. Is that too much to ask for?
    Xelocix
    Xelocix
    I feel you bro.
    I reloaded my game 3 times just so I could rewatch Jill Valentine get face-raped by a bug and swallow its nut in Resident Evil 3 remake.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom