Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Nutria
Reactions
2,878 4,810 2 420 2 107

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nutria Nutria: come back after 15 minutes and Theo is still trying to gaslight men into believing they're gay
    Eastern European gay dating website RPG Codex literally shaking on suicide watch at the results of the men's figure skating competition.
    I accused you of being a PoE shit taster. Sorry, I akshualy confused you with the shit taster Nano
    Nutria
    Nutria
    PoE was boring D&D shit except you have to read 5 pages about how the X'ylllia'th'ru are the same as goblins in every way but they have a different name.
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    PoE was ok if you are not overly concerned about something being like D&D or not. Frankly I don't give a fuck about D&D.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    "have to read"

Never learning to read was my best decision ever
    You claim to be male, but your handle is feminine. What kind of a fucked up creature are you?
    Maxie
    Maxie
    nice one
    Nutria
    Nutria
    Is this some Romance language thing? I have to be Nutrio to be a man? I dunno if I want to be that ethnic.
    Theodora
    Theodora
    How about Nutrion? Nutrius? No Nutri tho.
    It really didn't load? That's strange. What about the images in the LP, did they load ok?
    Nutria
    Nutria
    It's fine now. I dunno what happened. It was just saying
    Florida smells like SHIT
    Rean
    Rean
    I CAN'T TAKE THIS WATER!!!
    Nutria
    Nutria
    Water quality is one of the things I love most about Oregon. Lots of great places for a nutria to swim. Is the moss thing seasonal?
    Rean
    Rean
    It's a year-round plague, far as I understand.
    Disagreeing with GOD EMPEROR REAN, while a brave -yet suicidal- act, is not allowed. You will be my friend, like it or not.
    Nutria
    Nutria
    The best thing about the Codex is that no matter how much we insult each other about one topic, we're still pretty okay at the end of the day.
    Hello, if you would be willing entertain this fool’s curiosity, can you tell me on what game does your avatar / profile pic. originated from?

He looks a lot like George Weidman / Super bunnyhop. The facial similarities are uncanny.
    Nutria
    Nutria
    Not sure who those characters are. He's one of the advisors from King of Dragon Pass.
    Ataraxia
    Ataraxia
    Okay, thanks for answering.

The guy i’m talking about, George a.k.a super bunnyhop is a youtuber who makes detailed analysis and reviews of games

Here is what he looks like if you’re curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb1j90mGLIk
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom