Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Sherry
Reactions
1,067 5,406 7 299 11 25

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FATTY
    Sherry
    Sherry
    Hi Eddie been playing Master of Puppets lately? Gosh! I got my second only Elephant from you, so thank-you! <3
    *mewmewmew* It is time for Stray and a break from adventuring through the hardcore world of the Deadfire Archipelago.
    Rest in Peace dear David Warner, our Jon Irenicus. 1941 - 2022.
    Fargus
    Fargus
    RIP Irenicus' voice is hard to forget. One of the most memorable villains in vidya.
    Maxie
    Maxie
    irenicus was voiced by krzysztof kolberger
    PapaPetro
    o7
    F
    DYNAMITE GOES THE BOOM +1 LEVEL UP with 1,900 Bros. TU to Barabus for the last tiny few that nudged me over the finish line. Have a gr8 day
    Burn Hollywood, burn. Take me down tinsel town. Burn Hollywood, burn. Burn down into the ground. BURN HOLLYWOOD BURN! BURN HOLLYWOOD BURN!
    You're the string on my kite that keeps me from drifting to high. You're the light on the porch that stays glowing brightly all night. <3
    stalk elsewhere u dumb fag
    Sherry
    Sherry
    Welcome and of course I will friend you.
    ElectricOtter
    hate this loser already :/
    Snowrain & grey sky. Bare trees & no sun. Warm light & sweet smile. Gentle hand & tender mind. Be tender as you can. Bring me home after 10.
    Drop a few bills & pop bottles throwin money like u just won t'lotto been up all summer makin tha bread n butter tell me did I just stutter?
    Cunt Dickula!?
    I couldn't follow. Please could you repeat!?
    udm
    udm
    Nah, it's just you mate, but don't get yourself beat.
    GOSH! Another +1 POWER UP with the Oldlesbian trophy OMG! It is my 5 year membership anniversary for joining! Gosh 5yrs older already?!? :|
    Gosh +1 POWER UP with Colin McComb Elven Brofist Ratio trophy! Thank-you to everyone who continue to make it all possible okay? Okay! <3
    OMG +1 LEVEL UP with 1,800 Bros! Big TU to my new friend Karwelas for the one to get me to the next level. tu and Happy New Year 2022!
    Faster than Chiktikka Fastpaws!
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Hi Sherry, good to see you! I think this battle cry really suits you.
    Sherry
    Sherry
    tu NJClaw for stopping by hope you had a great Christmas too!
    Sherry is now stalking you.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
    RNGsus
    RNGsus
    a fate worse than death
    Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
    Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
    ( •_•) ~ I guess ~
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■ ~You gonna have to~
    (⌐■_■) ~Deal With It Bro~
    Sherry
    Sherry
    haha u2 are funny have a wonderful holiday and New Years!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom