Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
NJClaw
Reactions
12,662 20,716 30 1,283 38 437

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rank Warcraft 3 girls from hottest to ugliest
    HeroMarine
    HeroMarine
    That night elf slut on a white tiger was hot.

oPtKfHb.png
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    Jaina is the hottest. Adorable geeky blonde. Like an exchange student from Sweden.
    Tyrande is hot but unlikeable.
    Vashj is a hot scalie, smart and obedient, but old and a pajeeta.
    Maiev is a cop dyke so she only works if you're Sly Cooper.
    Sylvanas is the worst, looks like a corpse, acts like she owns the place.
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    Plus I'm pretty sure Garithos in Sylvanas's story is a projection of ''my dad, football''. That's why he's the most likeable.
    Is it true that a hot MILF is gonna be Italy's next prime minister?
    tritosine2k
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    I guess, if by "hot MILF" you mean "random old banker guy #3"
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    But with YOUR vote you can ensure hot MILF leadership in your country
    In Hollywood, ho vedeto Giuda
    Giuda é un agento segreto da Buddha
    Buddha é un agento segreto del Uskok
    Il Papá é il primo candidato per un castrazione
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    There's this saying that goes around that says white is for the snow in the Alps, green is for our plains and hills, and red IS FOR THE BLOOD SPILT IN THE WARS
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    It's obviously fake, but I still like the idea of having a flag drenched in the blood of our enemies
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    Nonono, white is for mozzarell', red is for pomodori and green is for Islam, I thought that was common knowledge
    Tell me with a straight face that Elden Ring would not be better if you could romance the tall rot gf
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    I can't, I'm trying to avoid lying as much as I can
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    No-Japes Claw
    About finishing rest...

I've been traumatized in childhood, okay?
    When I was just a young boi new to tabletop RPGs and the dorfs, I got into a company with old and experienced munchkins.
    They.. did things to me.
    Since then I can't sleep within reach of a 40 strong gang of cut-throats; because I suspect - nay, I know!!! - it will be a fcking murder.
    I've been holding my pee for too long and now I'm going to die
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    :fakenews:
    Sukhāvatī
    Sukhāvatī
    Can atrophy the bladder holding it in for too long too frequently.
    Hobo Elf
    Hobo Elf
    I'm here to let everyone know that I'm alright. I eventually did get up to take a nice piss in the toilet. Then I came back, my cat curled up beside me again and we both fell asleep.
    Hello friend, I just noticed a false claim of yours that I apparently shat on Elden Ring.
    This is wrong, the game that is trashed by me is Dark Souls 3 not Elden Ring.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Demon's Souls is indeed great, but the only right way to experience it today is through emulation. Playing games under 60 fps should be illegal
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    I would need a new PC for that and this is my new PC. First world problems.
    Ryzer
    At least, we can all agree that Dark souls 1,Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are From's magnum opus.
    I've been watching Elden Ring lore videos and it looks a bit retarded but at least there's a tall qt leprosy gf in it. What's your take?
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    My favourite part of Souls' storytelling is that Manus is the Furtive Pigmy, because it's something you infer from the established rules of the world, not just one or two item descriptions or visual cues. Actually felt like payoff for getting to know this fantasy universe, gnomesayin?
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Humbaba, I always considered the lore bits being directed at the player (and not the PC) as a good thing. Most of it doesn't directly impact the character's actions, and you can larp the discovery of those that do however you want.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    I get that larping a specific character in these games isn't for everyone, but I do enjoy doing it a lot. And I feel like the vagueness of how the fuck you discovered those pieces of information works perfectly with it.
    Culinary reccomendation, negro mio. Diced mango with pancetta or prosciutto. Tastes like heaven.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Ham and cantaloupe ( "Prosciutto e melone" ) is a staple of everyone's summer here. Truly a match made in heaven. I don't remember what mango tastes like, but the result can't be that different
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    we don't eat pršut with cantaloupe here, but it sounds good, I'll try it. I heard this mango thing from an italian, so it could be a regional thing. He says it goes good with all salted meats.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Yeah, salted meats with sweet fruits are 10/10. Raw ham with cantaloupes or figs is my favorite one.
    Tell me more about the one you call Porky
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    Braaavee Taaaaarnished....... Do not be afeared to share thine knowledge with meeeeee......... ehehehehehehehe..........
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    You don't know what you're asking for
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    "Blessed is the path of the one who lives Porky-free"
    *puts you in the fryer and covers you in powdered sugar* You have been sentenced to be a zeppole
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    All I wanted was to be a simple bombolone...
    amazing avatar broski
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Thanks, it really makes you FEEL like a Cunning Nano who Pierces Realities
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    I don't appreciate its creator for their disgusting liberal values, but in this case I'm willing to separate the art and the artist.
    Everything OK there, parmigiano reggiano?
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    I'm alive, parmigianino reggianino. What happened to your name? When did you transition?
    Joggerino
    Joggerino
    A week ago maybe. Hang in there Pecorino!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom