Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
DarkUnderlord

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi me again. would be nice if you hosted a minecraft server. you can collect donations for that! I want a SMP is all. Think of the fame it will bring your website having a minecraft server with me on it making great things. 1111!!
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    The minecraft server we had was run by Muty. We mucked around with others but they were never successful and ran out of RAM.
    hi i own minecraft again. it costed 26 USD. i am now wanting to play on a server. please host yours.
    You've been visited by Hellbear Smasher of fortune. Clap your paws and copy paste this message 5 times without getting banned by mods and luck be with you for the next year
    Please unprosperize me, DU.
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    In two months time, you'll be all like "damn I could be free from Prosperland now if only I'd maintained patience and resilience".
    Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
    I have no guarantee you will actually go through on your promise, or that you won't lock me up again whimsically, or that you won't think of another impossible challenge. Trust is an easy thing to lose, DarkUnderlord, and no one will toil for two months without trust.
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    Congratulations Planetar! You are eligible for our second level of prosperisation. At this level, your ability to post comments on people's profiles is removed. Please indicate your acceptance below to gain access to this level.
    men the most recent posts i can find about myself using your search system is from apr 2014.
    SlavemasterT has repeatedly threatened to harass/harm me. On your site today he admitted the desire again. Go ahead and forward to me his IP to my inbox please.
    Okay, DU, time to bring this to an end. Broseph's got his signatures; release him, imprison Liberal's new alt, and tell me whether I should get one of those flappy bicycle locks or a heavy D-Lock given I live in a mid-sized city so there's not a lot of thefts but then again there are a few.
    Please put Liberal back in the gulag and release me ASAP. No one on the forum wants this.
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was thinking about buying myself a bike and I was wondering what the difference is between those thin-wheeled city bikes, and the sturdier mountain bikes. Can you take a city bike for a cycling trip to the countryside, or is the mountain bike the only one that's good in all situations?

Thanks in advance!
    Lumpy
    Lumpy
    Also which one is best for out-of-town areas that aren't mountains?
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    You'll need an "out-of-town" bike for those areas. You can buy a trailer for your mountain bike and put your OOT bike on that, then swap them around when you get need to. If you have a second trailer, you can carry a City bike as well and then you'll have every bike you need no matter where you go!
    Lumpy
    Lumpy
    Thanks for the help! I'll try to see if any of my local cycle shops has bike trailers. :)

Will keep you updated!
    I'm expecting those challenges in my inbox by tomorrow morning. Also, I want my "Artist Formerly Known as Prosper" tag.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom