Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
DarkUnderlord

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Had me worried today when we ran out of bandwith. Are you good bro, do we need a Codex donation to keep this place running? Cause I got you if that's the case.
    I've solved the past weaknesses of redacted. Which is pretty big news if i could access my forum and tell everyone about it.
    Just wanted to say your post in Coronachan thread re:Chinese moral failures was excellent. It was well-written, well-supported with links, and well worth my time.
    Now that the world is ending, can you PLEASE restore my posting privileges in Site Feedback? I promise not to create any dumb threads or try to impersonate Infinitron or any other staff member, with the exception of Crispy. I also have no plans of trying to impersonate Crispy, I'm just not laying this card off the table.
    I'm going to come to your house and feed your wife and kids pastrami until they get FAT. Then I will leave, but not before writing "You have been blessed by the PASTRAMI MAN" on your fridge using alphabet magnets.
    A horse of course
    You're starting to sound more and more like Crispy tbh desu
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    Ed why are you so fucking butthurt all the time? He sounds like Crispy because he is a grown ass man, not some butthurt autist that has something to prove.
    A horse of course
    What does being an ass man have to do with his sense of humoUr?
    Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Lets see if the rules are applied differently or consistently. I want to rape your kids and film it.
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    Fair enough.
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    Your wants are strange and unusual Roqua. You might want to get that checked out.
    Roqua
    Roqua
    I want the codex to enforce their stated posted rules. You can call me strange and unusual - just don't call me late for lunch.
    You stocked up on toilet paper?
    a cut of domestic sheep prime
    TOILET PAPER WHERE IS IT I NEED IT NOW
    OH WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN UNLESS I BUY TWO YEARS OF TOILET PAPER
    THE WORLD IS ENDING I NEED TO BUY IT ALL
    FOOD? NIGGER I DONT NEED FOOD I NEED PAPER
    If Fallout 2 was that good, why is there no Fallout 3 yet?
    Citizen
    The truth is, there never was such a thing as fallout RPG, Maxie. Black Isle's Fallouts were entertaining adventure games that suffered from primitive combat and itemization, and Bethesda's ones are crappy FPS/action games with terrible gunplay.
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    All RPG's are adventure games.
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    What is this
    Yo,how do i get the prestigious tag? I do feel me self as prestigious dumbfuck edgelord.
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    That's like saying I'm a woman because I feel like one.
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    That sounded very....bigoted DU,didn't expect you to be so closeminded and nazi like. I was hopping for you to be one our allies,it is 21st century after all.
    *headshots you with a lasergun*
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    Silly laser boys with their laser toys.
    Citizen
    *aims for the eye*
    pls dont put your life in the hands of an rpg site you will throw it all away.dont look back in anger because 2020 is here. All the best to u!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom