Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Commissar Draco
Reactions
10,946 50,189 25 1,133 86 1,916

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You avatar looks like it was ripped from the cover of a cheap self-published Kindle homo-erotica.

It suits you. No homo.
    Commissar, that avatar is decline!
    Commissar Draco
    Commissar Draco
    Great Leader is dead! besides Commissar is now smoothly shaven can't have beard when its soy Trotskyst boy thing Comrade.
    Generic-Giant-Spider
    This is not the Commissar I grew up with.
    Commissar Draco
    Commissar Draco
    This is Commissar you all need, Aquire Brigador Comrade.
    I love you. Deeply. Sexually.
    Commissar Draco
    Commissar Draco
    Begone Capitalist Demon. *Exorcism Liberal with AK-47*
    Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
    Hahahaha you have no power here, Draco the Gay!
    -200 points from Griffindor
    Comrade has had a relapse. Back to the sanatorium!
    Corvinus
    Corvinus
    Better relapse than prolapse, comrade.
    Hello Coofmissar Draco,how are you doing drugariu?
    Commissar Draco
    Commissar Draco
    All fine here Comrade, coughing and temperature subsided so it was regular flu not the new one gifted to us by our Chinese brothers in Marx, Lenin, Stalin and Mao. Enjoying the comforts of Commissar's well supplied Ziemlanka here and wishing health and never ending supply of disinfection liquids to all Comrades.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    A good thing to read,it is nice you are getting well. Gobble a bottle of Vodka to clean out the rest of the viruses. Also it could be it drugare,i have noticed that most slavs just get past it on a leg and don't even noticed it.
    I'm desperate! I?m magnificent young girl and my little hooters and big ass
    want strong manpower. Here I have posted a number of pics of my cute body
    figure and I anxious to be touched by a
    strict macho. If you really also want to explore my flexible body ? my
    Twitter is in personal profile. I am 04. Don't make me wait, contact me in a
    short time! See you!
    Commissar Draco
    Commissar Draco
    Did Juice hacked your account Comrade?
    Citizen
    "I'm 04" as in 4/10 or 4yo? Either way, I'd pass
    Emperor Protects even you Comrades and Trannies!
    You are my favorite poster on the Codex. Don't tell Taxalot.
    You're One Of The Good Ones Draco. A true Ehrenarier in our constant struggle against the liberal menace.
    Commissar Draco
    Commissar Draco
    No sacrifice is too great, no treachery too small Comrade.
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    When I say I want to throw all collectivists out of a helicopter I mean all collectivists except for Commissar Draco
    Junmarko
    Junmarko
    Commissar Draco, is one and only, best Comrade on Codex.
    Commissar has a newfound appreciation for ameritards and their vapid opinions?

Certainly this world is in a decline.
    your a half trolling/half serious middle age polish man larping as a russian nationalist.
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    you're
    Commissar Draco
    Commissar Draco
    Begone CIA bot in the Comrade Stalin and Central Committee name I exercise you from this part of Holy Motherland.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom