Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
TemplarGR
Reactions
10,305 15,025 6 645 3 454

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can come out of hiding, since planetar left, we really need you to bring that quality discussion about christianity.
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    This is the Old covenant, between the Hebrews and God. Us Christians are under the New Covenant, made by Jesus Christ. The Sabbath does not apply to us anymore.
    InSight
    InSight
    You claim LadyError as luciferian yet you use pagan terms&mindset of the Vatican.
    Are you aware of who do you truly worship? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki1dtkb7L1k

Who thought you that the sabbath, which was created before any covenant, does not apply? men who tend to lie? Does thy shall not kill, thy shall not worship idols which the Vatican/beast/pagan Rome does, stopped applying.
    InSight
    InSight
    "Love god(which is Yahuah/YHWH) with all your soul,heart strength..." were the messiah/Yahusha/יהושע words, are you not aware, you go against his instructions?
    I need to spam eshops who spam me with "perfect Valentine gifts" with "if you want me to buy these gifts you should find me a girlfriend"
    Lilliput McHammersmith
    Just get it for your wife :smug:
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    *boyfriend
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    I am not your father, Ol' Willy
    Society: A 35 female teacher has sex with 13 male student, people cheer. A 30 male with a 13 female, people call him a pig and goes to jail.
    Sweeper
    Sweeper
    That's extremely low T NJ. Banging some of my teachers would have been a fucking dream come true... literally. A lot of dreams actually.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    I also dream of playing videogames 24 hours a day. Would that be good for me? No.
    Sweeper
    Sweeper
    >having sex with a hot teacher is bad for me
    Why are you gay?
    And... i met the married hottie again... And she wore the most tight athletic outfit possible. I can't handle it anymore, i am going to sin.
    God you are a fucking idiot. Holy shit, is there nothing that excretes out of your mouth that isn't diabolically retarded? Fancy thinking that Japanese Mario drawing is not an example of Anime! I regret that I had but one retardred to give you for that!
    Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    I really hope it's an act. There can't be people that retarded actually in the wild, right?
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    You are all faggots. No, "anime" is the animated version of "manga", which is a specific japanese style of cartoon. Mario is not even "manga", it is just a graphic illustration of a NES videogame for the front cover.

I am so tired of owning your assholes intellectually, grow up.
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    turko boy
    I actually pity you, I don't hate you. It can't be easy given that you are the hellspawn of 500 years of Ottoman occupation that had hundreds of syphilitic Turks pumping their semen in every crevice of your pathetic ancestors.
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    Sadly, i can't prove it here. Believe what you will, i don't give a fuck. Mrs Ludmilla on the other hand, was so much into me it was not even funny. Was a coworker of my father and she literally even invited me inside her apparment wearing lingerie to "fix her laptop" while her husband was sleeping into the next room. And she was very good looking too. I declined because i have morals and standards.
    Stavrophore
    Stavrophore
    Templar you are becoming one of the most entertaining posters in the dex circus. Keep it up buddy it makes the place alive. If i were DarkUnderlord, i would pay you just for your presence on this forum.
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    Reality is better than fiction, butthurt sheeple. This happens to Chads like me all the time, only nerds find it difficult to believe because no woman would be caught dead near them. Again, believe what you will. The Lord knows if i am honest or not and if what i am sharing actually happened.
    You simping for Uighurs now...fucking degenerate. Bet you never met one in your life and if it weren't for CNN feeding you propaganda, you wouldn't even know they existed. You're such a libtard phony.
    commie
    commie
    You friendo, are the living archetype of the brainless liberal mouthbreather, a perfect consoomer of mass media, a blank piece of paper with no independent thought of your own, no conscience, no soul. You take onboard and internalise everything the mass media gives you in order to have an 'identity'. SAD!
    commie
    commie
    Tomorrow when Biden says Chinese are great, you will parrot the exact same line, defending the glorious CCP against naysayers and detractors. Uighurs? What Uighurs?
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    I should be telling you to find a girlfriend, but i think what you are actually missing is a soul.
    I know you face a lot of persecution around here. I just want you to know this would be a worse place without you.
    Citizen
    Nothing to see here, just two blue-haired anime guys being friendly
    Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
    It would, however, be a better place without you. Leave.
    Lhynn
    Lhynn
    *Steps on the spider*
    I met a beautiful young woman that is really my type and she is also attracted to me, and... she is married. Cause of course she would be.
    Verylittlefishes
    Verylittlefishes
    God, Templar bro, just chill out
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    You idiot tarantulos, i never said i have a wife currently. Never. And i have every right to make fun of people who don't have a gf/wife. You see, there is a difference between having had several gfs/wives and then staying alone because you want to and are ok with it, and a difference between the people who are fucking INCELS. OK?
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    Lol, Templar is caught with his pants down and his ass exposed
    ur mum is a face i would fuck
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    You can't fuck a face with your ass Kruno. Stick to fucking other people's dicks with your ass like you have been doing since forever.
    Kruno
    Kruno
    ur mum a hoe
    Have you prayed to the Todd of Howard today and offered Him thanks for blessing mankind with His amazing works of art?
    هذه الحالة الإسلامية لن يتّفق عليها ما لم يكن هناك فضّ الإشتباك عن
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom