Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
bandersnatch
Reactions
146 347 1 33 1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Almost at 100 Brofists!!! Thanks Bros!!!
    bandersnatch
    bandersnatch
    Still a bit afraid of posting because not sure what will get me banned again. Walking on egg shells now really. :-/
    bandersnatch
    bandersnatch
    Good point! I miss being in the fight and things are a bit more sad and less exciting around here now. Maybe I need to get banned again? LOL
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Fight the tradition: do a Star Stable LP to get banned!
    nobody cares about you, go kick a stool :3
    bandersnatch
    bandersnatch
    Just another woke jrpg fan punching down.
    Have you preordered The Siege Perilous - an 8-bit RPG for PC and Commodore 64?
    Malamert
    Malamert
    He's too busy playing this! *re-releases dick*
    bandersnatch
    bandersnatch
    I tried, there's no pre-orders for Unknown Realms. :( But I got put on their wishlist for a physical copy. (Hopefully)

FREE BANDERSNATCH!!! :)
    Modron
    Modron
    I eagerly await your starstable lp.
    Of course there is the chance he will give me back my posting privileges, but not counting on it. Once Butthurt, always Butthurt at Codex.
    Infinitron may have banned me from posting, but at least I can still Brofist things! :) I'm sure that Nazi will ban me from that next.
    bandersnatch
    bandersnatch
    Just own up to it NAZI commie. Or else let all people freely discourse.
    bandersnatch
    bandersnatch
    Again, I promise if you let me post again I won't say anything worse than others say on the Codex. I see member attacking each other and devs here all the time. I don't go after peoples personal preferences. But I don't want woke stuff forced on me in my games, so woketard devs are fair game. Someone has to be the change. We are already forced to play as women in most woke RPGS. Please set me free Infinitron!
    bandersnatch
    bandersnatch
    Can haz post privileges?
    Are you by any chance a result of homosexual love between Goral and fantadomat ?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Yeah,same here,i even end up pirating most rpgs and not even buying them. This one is really good for storyfagz and world setting fagz.
    bandersnatch
    bandersnatch
    I WAS BANNED ON THE CODEX FOR BEING A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE!

IF YOU ARE A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE, THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU JUST LIKE THEY DID ME. LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN. UNITE AGAINST THE PURGE OF ALL WHITE NON-WOKE PEOPLE. THIS IS NOT A JOKE ANYMORE.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Yeah,the staff have become very ban happy the last year. Even managed to butthurt crispo to ban me from the trump thread for mocking trumptards lol.
    So this is what happens to the anti-woke on Codex! You ban them to a non-thread so they go away. That's some China-level censorship man!
    bandersnatch
    bandersnatch
    My advice would be to just forget that you even got a glimpse of a real man on the Codex. Continue playing your Gay Blade, and keep saving up those pennies for your gender reassignment surgery. You will be much more happy than secretly obsessing about wanting to be me.
    Grauken
    Grauken
    lol
    bandersnatch
    bandersnatch

IF YOU ARE A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE, THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU JUST LIKE THEY DID ME. LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN. UNITE AGAINST THE PURGE OF ALL WHITE NON-WOKE PEOPLE. THIS IS NOT A JOKE ANYMORE.
    You're not banned, you've just been confined to ProsperLand.
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    He changed when the bacon got him.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Oh boy! I'm pretty sure you'd have been less welcome with this talk on the Weyrmount than you are here.
    bandersnatch
    bandersnatch

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom