Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
IDtenT
Reactions
5,241 20,079 15 821 186 685

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 279 Steam friends. Haven't you ever heard of Dunbar's Number?
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    Level up bro, Steam is a gaming platform.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    You better friend me BTW. For your own good.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    I don't have any friends.
    It's because I tried to limit myself to only 1-2 posters I generally agree with on any of the given points.

Although now that I think of it you probably would have been a more appropriate choice for the "longs for nationalism/monarchism" example, instead of, say, Zeriel or Ol' Willy.

I have failed you :negative:
    Just played Dust an Elysian Tail. You people can't develop for shit
    IDtenT
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    I played Dust on sexbox years ago. Was fun during the first half but got stale later on
    You now belong to my court and you are to be my minister of love and good times. Jenkem is also welcome but he is too high ranking to be in my court yet! I need to level up before I can get him on my side. You're the nice party member you get at the start and then keep for the whole game because you like that guy so much. Jenkem is the high level boss that can join your side if you are a bad enough dude.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    I can't even remember DU doing this. He completely butchered it! What a knob!
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    I strongly recommend watching that video in its entirety. A white man cutting pieces of paper in silence for 40 minutes and then shouting random names with questionable pronunciation. I've never been this proud of an admin before
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    Oh I did definitely see it, I think.
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢋⢡⢰⡰⣸⡰⣱⢰⡰⡠⡉⡛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢄⢖⢵⢝⡞⡮⡳⣍⠊⠥⠥⢑⣕⢎⢔⡈⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⡟⢡⢪⡳⡝⢱⡫⣞⢝⡝⣎⢯⡳⡥⡠⡘⣝⢵⡱⡠⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⢃⢕⢗⡍⢼⠵⡝⡎⠇⢙⣈⣊⠪⠳⣅⢗⡵⡳⣝⡜⡔⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⠐⢭⡳⡅⡬⡯⡺⡨⡈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠨⡳⣝⣝⢮⡊⡜⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣧⠑⣝⢮⡳⣝⢽⣸⢰⠠⠙⠟⡋⡡⣸⣚⠮⢊⣓⠁⡎⡂⣸⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣧⡘⡜⡮⣳⢳⢥⠱⣝⢼⢤⢌⠚⢮⣢⡲⡳⡅⡜⡌⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⠟⢃⠈⡊⢗⡽⣕⢇⡐⢌⡊⣏⢯⡢⣔⠙⢝⠜⢈⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⡿⢁⢎⢮⢝⣆⡂⡙⢼⢕⢯⡲⣜⢵⡫⣞⢵⡹⡠⢐⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⡿⢁⢧⣫⡳⣝⢮⡺⣢⣂⠉⠳⡹⣪⡳⣝⢮⡳⢕⣇⠥⠐⠈⡙⢿⣿⣿⣿
    ⠃⠘⢮⢺⢜⡮⡳⡹⢐⣈⣬⣴⣌⡊⠞⡎⣗⢁⠮⢂⢔⡵⡳⡢⡂⠌⢿⣿
    ⠄⡑⠈⡁⢋⠪⠣⠁⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣌⡊⠸⠠⣝⢵⢍⡙⠺⡜⡌⢸⣿
    ⠄⡐⠐⠁⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣌⠪⢳⢝⢮⢢⠑⠁⣼⣿
    ⠄⠄⠉⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣅⣃⣁⣤⣾⣿
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    AIDS
    Stavrophore
    Stavrophore
    Beautiful cacti.
    Lagole Gon
    Lagole Gon
    That thing was too big to be called a penis. Too big, too thick, too heavy, and too rough, it was more like a large hunk of flesh.
    You are the cringe, you and your furry boyfriend Cringem.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    So says chief peddler of cringe.
    Saw your picture, do you drive around in a unmarked white van offering candy to children by any chance?
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Also kids are disgusting. The only thing worse than a kid is a rich kid
    Citizen
    rich kids are great (for kidnapping)
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    kidnapping is terrible because then you have to deal with the kid and no amount of money will ever be enough
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom