Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨I DEMAND THAT MY OLD TAG BE GIVEN BACK!! ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨!! alsopoll.

Give boobio back his previous tag or let him choose a tag?

• Yes!

• Let him suffer for a week but then give him back his old tag.

• Let him choose what tag he wants! (choose this ( ^◡^)っ)

• The "Shitposting" tag is racist against dark people and should replaced with a more inclusive word.

• EVERYONE SHOULD GET A SHITPOSTING TAG!

Results are only viewable after voting.

boobio

Arcane
Trigger Warning Shitposter
My Tag was changed from triggerwarning to shitposter for no good reason. My posts are of the highest quality! I should be given back my old tag or let me choose a new tag.

If you agree with me click on one of the many buttons below my post.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Just give him this beside his current tag:
rating_oldman.png

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I see it more like a public service announcement. If you're getting caught up in an argument and suspect that the other person is arguing in bad faith or is just plain stupid, you can quickly check for tags. If they're there, it's safe to assume your suspicions are correct.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I see it more like a public service announcement. If you're getting caught up in an argument and suspect that the other person is arguing in bad faith or is just plain stupid, you can quickly check for tags. If they're there, it's safe to assume your suspicions are correct.
I've never argued in bad faith though, I just shit talk Larian a lot. Krispy just let's his bias take over and power go to his head. The tag I got gives no indication that I'm not taking an argument seriously or that any argument I get in will be useless to participate in

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I should be given back my old tag
'k
Since you're changing tags and changing tags anyways, mind doing a little something for me too?
Jeez, fine. I gave you shitposter and trigger warning as well.
I was thinking something more of "hero of the codex". Now Quit being cheeky, those titles could ruin how the people perceive me and interact with me on the codex.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
'k
Since you're changing tags and changing tags anyways, mind doing a little something for me too?
I was thinking something more of "hero of the codex". Now Quit being cheeky, those titles could ruin how the people perceive me and interact with me on the codex.
I don't think it's physically possible to worsen how people perceive you.

Look at the bright side: it means it can only get better.

overly excitable young man

'k
Obvious tag farming.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
'k
Obvious tag farming.
Yes. I'm obviously farming for a "hero of the codex" tag dipshit. I want it, and I requested it

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom