Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨I DEMAND THAT MY OLD TAG BE GIVEN BACK!! ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨!! alsopoll.

Give boobio back his previous tag or let him choose a tag?

• Yes!

• Let him suffer for a week but then give him back his old tag.

• Let him choose what tag he wants! (choose this ( ^◡^)っ)

• The "Shitposting" tag is racist against dark people and should replaced with a more inclusive word.

• EVERYONE SHOULD GET A SHITPOSTING TAG!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
Well played OP, well played.

My username used to be "c2007 maybe???". It was something far less cool before that, I can't even remember it. c2007 I guess was better for the website, perhaps the punctuation was glitching things or perhaps my identity was accepted by his royal Darkness and that I am indeed c2007 with no fucking maybe about it.

I dunno. But for the newfags - requests like these can have unforeseen and entertaining consequences, YMMV.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
It was something far less cool before that, I can't even remember it.
60hz?
Is this undermining my sarcasm?

The real joke is how I got the current username from requesting a username change in someone else's thread grandstanding and being "clever". This name is the result, and it truly has grown on me and gave me an appreciation for DU's sense of humor.

I don't know shit about that guy, but he does consistently make me laugh and hasn't banned me yet, which is more than I can say about any other forum I've ever joined. I guess I haven't been banned at one other forum, but damned if they haven't talked about it.

Long story short, too late:
who_I-am.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom