Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

~

• Thread starter Deleted member 11480
  • Start date

Delterius

Arcane
In unrelated news, the city sanatorium just experienced the greatest getway of its history. Officials claim that internet access caused the interns to become restless, which only got worse after the medicine cabinet was raided earlier in the morning.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
You need help.

irL3hue.gif

Monty

Arcane
I just saw this on my phone and it caused me to have an epileptic episode and I dropped my phone on the bathroom floor and passed out. I hope you're happy with yourself you enablist scum.

But you're a bro, Crispy, you wouldn't sue a fellow Codexer... right?

blast from the past said:
Who knew trolls can use social media not just to dish out death threats but to cause someone actual physical harm? A Twitter user who went by the name @jew_goldstein very recently tweeted a GIF with rapidly flashing graphics at Vanity Fair and Newsweek writer Kurt Eichenwald, a known epileptic and Donald Trump critic. Shortly after that, Eichenwald's wife replied that the auto-playing animation gave Eichenwald a seizure and that she called the police to report the assault along with the info they have on the user.

@jew_goldstein's account has since been suspended, but you can see a screenshot of the message below, courtesy of Mediaite.

The weaponized tweet went out a day after Eichenwald had a face off with Fox News' Tucker Carlson on TV. In fact, this is the second time someone tweeted him a seizure-inducing animation this year. Back in October, Eichenwald wrote in Newsweek that someone pinged him with a video of "flashing circles and images of Pepe flying toward the screen" after he wrote about how the President-Elect's businesses could undermine national security. He was able to drop his iPad before the animation triggered a seizure that time, though -- he wasn't so lucky this time.
https://www.engadget.com/2016/12/17/twitter-troll-seizure-epilepsy-lawsuit/

Delterius

Arcane
Are AMD video cards more susceptible to spirit possession?`
All video cards are becoming more and more susceptible to demonic posession ever since the evils of cryptocurrency turned countries like Mongolia, Paraguay and Ancapistan into wraith soul farms.

We are currently cooperating with the Holy Mother Church to deploy exorcists 24/7 worldwide.

Deathsquid

Learned
Little known fact: AMD stands for Ass-tearing Mad Demon. Hide your butt OP.

If you have Linux on your AMD computer it already happened btw.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I sometimes see spaces between words disappear when I select them with my cursor.

alkeides 2.0

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I have been seeing the "Funny" rating gif duplicated when I scroll down sometimes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom