Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News ATOM RPG: Trudograd now available on Early Access

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: ATOM RPG: Trudograd; ATOM Team

ATOM RPG: Trudograd, the standalone expansion/sequel to ATOM RPG, is out on Early Access today. Apparently the game looks very nice, although most of our users don't seem to be interested in getting too deeply into it before the final release. There's no launch trailer, so I'll just quote the announcement post here:

Dear friends!

Today, after a half year of work, we are glad to present you with Atom RPG: Trudograd, our newest game published for Early Access!

Trudograd is a story in which your adventures in the Central Wastes continue after two years. In it, you will venture into a city that survived the war, to uncover its secrets in a search for a piece of pre-war technology that might just change the world forever.

You will be able to play the game by creating a new character which will be level 15 from the start of the game, to represent that you’re no longer playing as a cadet, but as a major of ATOM. Or, you can transfer a save file made after beating ATOM RPG’s final boss and continue playing as your old ATOM RPG character. The choice is yours!

We are publishing to Early Access to learn all of your wishes, critiques, ideas and general feedback on the early stages of development with a goal to implement the best ones, making Trudograd a community effort created by players for players. It worked amazingly well last time, and we hope to repeat that success.

From the get go, Early Access is going to feature updated graphics, updated roleplaying system (WIP), several large locations, dozens of quests, a hundred unique characters, new mini game, new quest format for some quests and many more interesting additions.

This version of the game will be updated every few months, with the final release sometime later this year.

We really hope you’ll like it! Thank you for your support, and...

Welcome to Trudograd.
Trudograd is available on Steam or GOG for just $11, so if you feel the same way as our users, we encourage you to just treat it as a preorder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buying this but probably won't play it for a while as I expect it'll get some extra love post release. Really loved the first one and need to play though it again since it was updated a bunch after I beat it.

Luka-boy

Arcane
Well it definitely looks like an authentic Slav experience :obviously:
ss_402844b85d7b1b208b6yjo6.jpg

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Played few first quests not going too deep cause its still 0.51 but noticed some nice stuff like writing, the ruined town, cold mechanics and some bad stuff like ridiculously high checks on second map you visit with speechcraft capped around 190 (maybe they are meant to be done much later do know but in this case you should be given chance to do them later my PC had 160 thanks to magic army ushanka and dog tags and still could not do much of those quests which were nothing big, no negotiations with head of states or mafia boses just some chimney sweaper and over proptective mom in rust sector which is in beginning in game) and that my imported char sure got imported onto second game but I could not save game with him. So far its defiantly worth buying for ten kwan shekels and some waiting for final version to play it seriously, well done Atom team.

:hero:

Last edited:

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
It seem that my buying&playing ATOM plan comes to a halt, but I'm more inclined to buy and play TRUDOGRAD.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah i didn't like the '200 is not high enough' skill rating standard.
I'll try to explore more tonight.

aratuk

Cipher
Props to the devs for deciding to release on GOG 'In Dev' as well as Steam Early Access.

:yeah:

Enthusiastically purchased. Honestly, they should be charging more. To people who like this type of game, it's AAA quality. Where's the greed, vatnik?

I managed to finish all available quests so far this weekend. The writing and characters were fantastic, as usual. Loved the heist and Kai Ozarkov quests, and meeting a certain someone from the first game.

Since I had a fairly high personality and Speechcraft by the end of ATOM (around 170, somewhere around 200 by the time I finished the quests available in Trudograd), I had no trouble with these skill checks, but I have to admit they are pretty steep, so there's not much of a point to Speechcraft unless you go (mostly) all-in. I have invested in Speechcraft and, to a lesser degree, automatics and technology.

The new talent system is pretty good, I find it to have a more coherent structure, and every single talent does make a difference.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom