Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News New Lionheart release date

Ausir

Arcane
Tags: Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader

According to <b>Jessica Urquhart's</b> post at the <a href=http://forums.interplay.com/viewtopic.php?t=17052&start=0>IPLY Forums</a>, the new release date for <a href=http://lionheart.blackisle.com>Lionheart</a> is... <b>August 2003</b>.
<br>
<br>
Maybe they're working on the dumb dialogue for Saint_Proverbius?

Ausir

Arcane
What's taking them so long, anyway? I thought they only had to do volce recording and troubleshooting... They might have a competition in ToEE now...

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Ausir said:
What's taking them so long, anyway? I thought they only had to do volce recording and troubleshooting... They might have a competition in ToEE now...
Same thing that happened to IWD 2, I think....

Chicago. And damn anyone who is not the same.
Dispite Tim, I think I might be a bit more excited about this title-
The possibility of the BYZ word, a rather unique word (at least when compared to meat and potatoes Fantasy Greyhawk), the possibility of JE Sawyer having a chance and the fact that if this does well it could prove that there is some sort of market for FO3.

Jed

Cipher
Constipated Craprunner said:
the possibility of JE Sawyer having a chance and the fact that if this does well it could prove that there is some sort of market for FO3.
Yes, a real-time FO3. Yippee.

J

PS- I just hit 300 posts. When does my "rank" change? How many boxtops do I have to send in to get a custom rank?

Ausir

Arcane
For a custom rank all you have to do is send some money to Saint_Proverbius.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom