Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Editorial 2007: The Year in Review

Section8

Cipher
Tags: The Year in Review

<p>Another year is drawing to a close, and unfortunately, Prince hasn't put his lyrical mind toward partying like it's 2007. So instead, I've opted to don stockings, banana hammock, scarf and midriff jacket and get the job done myself with the official <i><b>RPG Codex Year in Review 2007 Platinum GOTY Edition</b></i>. Pre-order now for a signed photo of me in said stockings, banana hammock, scarf and midriff jacket!</p>

Sovy Kurosei

Erudite
Calis, I thought you got rid of replying to articles since they get posted as news items anyways?

Calis

Pensionado
It's on my to-do list, but pretty low on the list.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom