Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware 4 million messages

Where will the 4 millionth message be?

• GRPG

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • GD

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Politics

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Gamergate Thread

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Pillars of Eternity related

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Prosperland

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Be written by Kingcomrade

Votes: 16 20.5%

• Total voters

kazgar

Arcane
The summary box on the index page indicates this prestigious magazine passed the 4 million message mark recently, in the last couple of days perhaps?

Can a staff member link to it so we can all witness its glory?

Actually might need to be DarkUnderlord or Taluntain due to database access.

Hopefully it will be witty and insightful and a summary of all that is the codex.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
The summary box on the index page indicates this prestigious magazine passed the 4 million message mark recently, in the last couple of days perhaps?

Can a staff member link to it so we can all witness its glory?

Actually might need to be DarkUnderlord or Taluntain due to database access.

Hopefully it will be witty and insightful and a summary of all that is the codex.

Great, before there was no pressure. Now everybody will want to have the four-millionth post. Maybe the winner can be dumbfucked or incarcerated. I hope the post itself is of the quality we expect of the Codex. :obviously:

Edit: Kazgar - you duped me! It's already happened. God, I hope it wasn't me.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
3NIMxGK.gif

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
What are you lot standing around waiting for? We're not even halfway through to 10 million. Move!

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
What are you lot standing around waiting for? We're not even halfway through to 10 million. Move!

Taluntain, but how long until we've exhausted the Codex's storage space? Do we need to ration our wisdom? Should I just post one-line brofist harvesting posts in future, for the good of the Codex of course?

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
So a VGX convention thread, Quake 2 and a post linking to the Bethesda forum? How very appropriate.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Taluntain, but how long until we've exhausted the Codex's storage space? Do we need to ration our wisdom? Should I just post one-line brofist harvesting posts in future, for the good of the Codex of course?

I had to get a second SSD some time ago, so we're good for the next few million.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Heh, could have been worse. Image the 4th millionth post being in some GD thread about SMA. This time it's at least in a forum that has "RPG" in it's name!

Also I have been told I am supposed to challenge the thread starter to ritual combat for sullying my honor now.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
What you really need to do is go back and ninja-edit tubgirl AND goatse into that message. That'll teach them to give you a "warning."

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Bliblablubb
Before your challenge is accepted, it is customary to show where your honor was sullied.
"Can you show us on the doll where your honor was sullied?"

Well it's because... uh.. on second thought I don't think accusing someone of making a shitty post on the 'dex actually counts as honor insulting. We all knew what to expect when we signed up. More or less.

Andhaira

Arcane
raw Can you and your beautiful buttfuck ugly assistant show us the future, to the 9 millionth message?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom