Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Divinity 2 Video footage

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Divinity 2; Larian Studios

Filler combat is despised among the local C&C crowd. But you should never stop to educate yourself. If you want to learn more about the true nature of filler combat I kindly refer you to <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/96611-divinity-ii-ego-draconis-television-commercials.html">Divinity 2: Ego Draconis.</a>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/96611-divinity-ii-ego-draconis-television-commercials.html">the site that names the instant classics</A>

Suchy

Arcane
I didn't remove it from an inventory some weeks ago.The combat was so atrocious, that I couldn't get past even through tutorial missions. The whole experience took about 30 minutes, before I decided to delete it.
And I'm not easily scared by bad combat, as long as the rest of the game is ok. Here it was just weak writing and bad voice acting on top of eye gauging shoulderpads.

Suchy said:
I didn't remove it from an inventory some weeks ago.The combat was so atrocious, that I couldn't get past even through tutorial missions. The whole experience took about 30 minutes, before I decided to delete it.
And I'm not easily scared by bad combat, as long as the rest of the game is ok. Here it was just weak writing and bad voice acting on top of eye gauging shoulderpads.
Retard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom