Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info DoubleBear Team Introduction

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Brian Mitsoda; DoubleBear Productions

<p>This week Brian introduces the <a href="http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,1609.0.html" target="_blank">DoubleBear team</a>, which has apparently grown.</p>
<blockquote>
<p>This week in the forums, Oscar pointed out that announcing earlier has attracted a few contributors to the project, and since some are full team members now, I thought I would spend this week introducing/praising the fine team we&rsquo;ve assembled. You may know some of them from the forum, but even if you do, here&rsquo;s a bit more for you. I encourage you to &ldquo;give it up&rdquo; for them in the comments.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,1609.0.html">ITS</a></p>

Silellak

Cipher
AndhairaX said:
I post less now. Please ignore me anyway

andhaira.png

Mortmal

Arcane
But what about music and sounds effect.. I see no one in the team on it, the codexers should volunteers for the recording of zombis groans, its pretty much the same as troll groans.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Mortmal said:
But what about music and sounds effect.. I see no one in the team on it, the codexers should volunteers for the recording of zombis groans, its pretty much the same as troll groans.

:lol: brians..... brians..... brians....

Well congrats and glad to see more people on this project. I don't actually recognize any of them as codex members other than Oscar and Annie?

Mortmal

Arcane
Yes they should come register and post, if one day their morale is too high, if they are too happy or something they could come here for a good kick in the balls. Who doesnt want to see its work, their new baby, dissecated,spitted on ,dipped in oil then thrown into fire ? Yes the codex is that place for you.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
AndhairaX said:
VoD, you SUCK at posting news.

What can I say, one can't be awesome at everything. I'm not opposed to learning though and furthermore the Codex takes user feedback very seriously, so feel free to fill out this feedback form and help us to improve our news service. DarkUnderlord, god bless him, gathers all this valuable data for statistical purposes by the way.

[ ] This is not news! (the topic at hand is not newsworthy in my opinion)
[ ] The newsitem contained a joke, but I didn't LOL hard enough
[ ] The newsitem didn't contain any joke, I didn't LOL at all
[ ] I don't care (I don't care about the subject and don't want to read anything I don't care about)
[ ] The newsitem contained profanity or foul language which makes me upset
[ ] The newsitem didn't contain profanity or foul language which makes me upset
[ ] I think the wrong paragraph has been quoted and I don't want to read the whole article
[ ] This is an OUTRAGE! (the newsitem implied something I like very much sucks)
[ ] BROS I CAN HARTDLY TYPE BROS IM TOTLALLY DRIUNKL
[ ] I hate VaultDweller (incident of VaultDweller induced butthurt occured earlier, unrelated to the topic at hand)
[ ] Other (please specify below)

Thanks for the cooperation.

Phelot

Arcane
DOUBLE BEAR TOTAL FORCE INFINTY TEAM ASSEMBLE!

NICK! "Yo!"

OSCAR! "My Supra 9 Power Glove fro-"

JOEY! "Heya!"

KIM! "That's me!"

IVAN! "Let's ROLL!"

And so on and so on...

Jason

chasing a bee
Well congrats and glad to see more people on this project. I don't actually recognize any of them as codex members other than Oscar and Annie?
Nick is Flashback here. And Vince is Chris Beddoes or Volourn or something.

Silellak

Cipher
] This is not news! (the topic at hand is not newsworthy in my opinion)
[X] The newsitem didn't contain any joke, I didn't LOL at all
[ ] I don't care (I don't care about the subject and don't want to read anything I don't care about)
[X] The newsitem didn't contain profanity or foul language which makes me upset
[ ] I think the wrong paragraph has been quoted and I don't want to read the whole article
[X] BROS I CAN HARTDLY TYPE BROS IM TOTLALLY DRIUNKL
[X] I hate VaultDweller (incident of VaultDweller induced butthurt occured earlier, unrelated to the topic at hand)

Topher

Cipher
Silellak said:
] This is not news! (the topic at hand is not newsworthy in my opinion)
[X] The newsitem didn't contain any joke, I didn't LOL at all
[X] The newsitem didn't contain profanity or foul language which makes me upset
[X] BROS I CAN HARTDLY TYPE BROS IM TOTLALLY DRIUNKL
[X] I hate VaultDweller (incident of VaultDweller induced butthurt occured earlier, unrelated to the topic at hand)

This should become the standard reply to all news posts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom