Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info The Age of Decadence - Choices and Consequences

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Age of Decadence; Iron Tower

<p>Iron Tower Studio's lead artist Oscar narrates this <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKD8Vr55jl8" target="_blank">new video</a> and shows different choices and consequences inside the Carrinas Assassination quest.</p>
<p style="text-align: center;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style="text-align: center;">
<object width="480" height="360" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/kKD8Vr55jl8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" />
<param name="src" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kKD8Vr55jl8?version=3" />
<param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" />
</object>
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
this seems...good....it seems

good

is it.....incline

SerratedBiz

Arcane
I like the way the game is narrated in the text box. Kinda reminds me of a CYOA with skill checks.

MisterStone

Arcane
Also, Oscar, you could have a career in the US doing voice-over for coffee commercials. :)

Ion Flux

Savant
Project: Eternity
Oscar also moonlights as the Dos Equis guy.

dos.jpg

This is looking really good guys. It's still on my "must purchase" list, so thanks for the very encouraging update. This game, and Brian and Annie's zombie game, are the only games that I'm currently excited about.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
MisterStone said:
Also, Oscar, you could have a career in the US doing voice-over for coffee commercials. :)
Yeah just go on Youtube as a homeless person.

Game looks great by the way. Release it!

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
This is my actual only hope for a good cRPG in the next few years. You better not screw this then! ;)

The music was good too this time around. :P

Norfleet

MisterStone said:
How about we post news about a real game, as in one that actually exists. :smug:
I concur with this fine and well-reasoned statement. This "Age of Decadence" is the Codexian DNF.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
xemous said:
sounds boring
looks gay

I WILL FUCKING END YOU YOU POP-A-MOLE, LARPING, GRAPHICSWHORE, CONSOLEFAGGOTS!

Achilles

Arcane
This thread hasn't even managed to get to two pages. Meanwhile, the Skyrim and DA2-themed threads are at their third page and going strong.

:hmmm:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Alexandros said:
This thread hasn't even managed to get to two pages. Meanwhile, the Skyrim and DA2-themed threads are at their third page and going strong.

:hmmm:

What's weird about that? The Codex likes nothing better than to complain, and there's nothing to complain about here :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom