Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Skyrim's Huge Epic Fantasy Pushes Your Hardware

Jason

chasing a bee
Tags: Bethesda Softworks; Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

<p>Let Todd Howard be your guide through the world of <strong>Skyrim</strong> where dragons are shouted at, spells are dual-wielded, and Radiant Story is the latest buzzword.</p>
<p><br /><a href="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-gameplay-walkthrough/714852" target="_blank">Watch the video here.</a><br /><br /><em>Thanks to theeeeeeshep</em></p>

Luzur

Good Sir
770d3326a56924de5a521f4f1a1053e0.jpg

G.O.D

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Luzur said:
oh, they realize it alright, all the way to the bank.

At these sales rates they willpretty soon found a bank (since Todd allready has a Finance degree).
Ofcourse the interest rate will scale to your level... :M

MMXI

Arcane
villain of the story said:
If Todd were a villain in a game, what would you wish to be able to do to him? And how hard should it be to get to him? Should he be the final boss?
If Todd were the villain of the story, you'd have some serious questions to answer.

:x

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
What? Only Thieves, Mages, and Warrior Guilds? I hope that's simply what he wants to talk about now and not just all there is.

villain of the story said:
If Todd were a villain in a game, what would you wish to be able to do to him? And how hard should it be to get to him? Should he be the final boss?

Todd would dual-wield dragon cocks and have a special projectile bullshit attack.

Darkforge

Augur
already confirmed Dark brotherhood for example is in the game.....

The game-play video's looks actually really good. But then again I thought the same about oblivion. Anyway trust the modding community will eventually turn it into a good game after it drops and is found to be a shallow piece of shit....

Einhander

Novice
Hehe thats funny..As dumb as the game is sounding im still gonna give it a good bash :salute:

Micmu

Magister
jesus fucking christ, 6 months until this pathetic excrement and ESF retards are already joining in like mad. It's going to be far worse than it was around oblivion's release.

you'd wish for more Twitcher 2/Dragon Ass/etc... threads/news, I assure you.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Jason said:
Thanks to theeeeeeshep
:incline: ? :decline: ?

Darkforge said:
The game-play video's looks actually really good. But then again I thought the same about oblivion. Anyway trust the modding community will eventually turn it into a good game after it drops and is found to be a shallow piece of shit....

I say that Oblivion was a bad game that modders turned into a mediocre one.
I have hopes that Skyrim will be a mediocre game that modders will turn into a good one.

Prosper II

Educated
we should practice writing negative views right now. by the time Skryim comes out they will be perfect and cause the most anger by ES 5 fans.

G.O.D

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
micmu said:
jesus fucking christ, 6 months until this pathetic excrement and ESF retards are already joining in like mad. It's going to be far worse than it was around oblivion's release.

you'd wish for more Twitcher 2/Dragon Ass/etc... threads/news, I assure you.

Ii do feel i need to speak up for myself :obviously:

Some time ago the Codex was whining about lurkers to subscribe and...
Ofcourse you get what you ask for... barfing and burping, covert console, oppertunistic bullshit.
But in fact, i think, alot of users, have this syndrom, so we are full circle.

Besides, TES is only good for the lulz anyway, i think all know that here.
A for AWESOME, Dragon Born, Mudcrabs, y-yeah along that line.
As a game you KNOW it will be a fail. What else is it worth the 60$ for? Or what is bad about it for that matter couse it could be good for what it is (not likely, but still) You tell me...
Otherwise, i think you're kicking in open doors, BUDDY!

:Edited:

:smug:

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Dicksmoker said:
What? Only Thieves, Mages, and Warrior Guilds? I hope that's simply what he wants to talk about now and not just all there is.

They're the main guilds. I think he also confirmed the dark brotherhood is in earlier.

Black

Arcane
How can it push any hardware if it's a goddamn console port?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom