Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

_

a cut of domestic sheep prime

A1, they have no idea what they are dealing with. We don’t want to lose a base when we’ve just found it.
B1, they need to be on the same page and understand what happened and why
C2, they should have plenty of wood from clearing the forests. It’s really odd to have Rush composing such large units of armed troops and ordering them about. Not a good precedent to set.
D4>D5, for now. Usury, how would the ransom work if we did it? It’d be a shame to lose the core if all our troops are already dead or implanted with symbionts

"We should have tried harder!"
Freaking hippie isn't going to be happy until we're all dead.

But the good thing about Jackson is that he cucks out every which way. He ends up forgiving everyone and even tried to risk his life raise his wife's son.

He gets pissed at everyone from Jack to Carter, but keeps coming back for more punishment.

Usury, is Jackson's wife dead in this timeline yet or do we not know?

Caesar Chavez's Legion
lol

Whatcha gonna do, gringo?
A2)D2 Kill him, then call in some napalm near the front door and a strafing run to mop up survivors.

Oh and torture him for info before we kill him.

If A1, then B3C2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kz3r0

Arcane
A2
D2

Even if seems obvious that this guy is a double, I don’t think that El Buitre is so stupid to enter the base counting on our niceness.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
A1, calling in the cavalry against a bunch of gangbangers is simply undignified.

Nahel

Arcane
Pity this guy sounded cool.
A2 civilians have often bad morale. Too late to negotiate.

I approve of the nerve gas :obviously:

A2) specifically Rush's armed scavenger groups.
Yeah, this is a great idea. It’ll weaken Rush too if they’re wiped out.

A2

Usury, is nerve gas really the worst that we have? Don’t we have some HIGHLY radioactive material on hand to work with? Maybe we could get Carter or someone with fewer scruples to work up a device that could burn the skin off of anyone who steps up to the front door or something? (Trying to avoid sending someone upstairs via the secret entrance to put a naquada reactor on overload.)

Pity this guy sounded cool.
It’s fitting in a way though. IIRC, the actor whose picture Usury used likes all the villains he plays to meet a horrible end as a warning that crime doesn’t pay.

Asking help from Rush & co would make us look weak. These guys are Maxites +1, organized and clever, but I don't think they have much chance against SGC teams. Especially not in an environment we know and favours us. From the description, unless they figure out how to drill vertically, they will have to come through the stairs in a mob rush. Even if they get through the stairs, they will have to go through every single pneumatically-sealed door. Should allow us to hold out until the folks in Riley arrive to relieve us.
The problem is casualties.

Those SG teams are in short supply and while we can now get reinforcements from other bases, there's no telling at what cost.

The loss of even a single team could seriously hinder our operations and SG-5 is already "lost" since they're hostages atm.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
If our guys can't even fight a cartel going full Caesar's Legion, we have no business "protecting" our people.

While I can appreciate this sentiment, I am of the opinion that, given our circumstances, we are perfectly excused for wanting to recruit more soldiers. TBH, we should set up a good and proper recruitment office. Also for civvies from the outside, maybe in Vance or the other Major General's base?

Kz3r0

Arcane
A3
B2

By the way I think we should increase security to the Stargate, someone got converted by the Ori and spilled the beans in my opinion, however the fact that the prior is trying to use human infiltrators tells me that they are cut off from other Ori, hence I propose to wipe them out with the outmost prejudice.

Last edited:

Nahel

Arcane
A3 B1

I would not mind redistributing Crom's women but land of light would be going too far. They might have revolted and gone to war but there were fuckups on both sides.

A3 - These people were raiders and scum in the first place, there's absolutely no shame in selling them into slavery. Even in normal times they would spend their days in a prison workshop.
B1 - Seriously the rebellion on the land of light was pretty much our fault, there's a limit to how much of an asshole we can be (isn't it?)

Also rly need a glossary of planets, I'm gettin lost here.

Nahel

Arcane
That A choice is hard -_- . A2 after explaining its the only choice we have and they are free to try their chance in Earth....
F2 seems fun. Blood for the Wellesy god! We saw how training barbarians worked out for the romans so F1 would be out of the question

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Mad props for the Ushabti. The Cult of Nagash approves :obviously:

A2) Send them to Skyfall - blame the sorry refugee planet on the fuckers that bombed Earth with nukes
H2) Repurpose it to test the new naquadah-plasma fuel cells to be used when gasoline runs low

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom