Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ A Call For Peace -- Zarniwoop doesn't really like this thread title

Prime Junta

FYI, I don't have a SA account.

DakaSha II

Prospernaut
Ironically, Prime Junta is a lot like a more articulate, liberal European Crispy. Both are fundamentally amiable guys who have an inexplicable tendency to insert themselves into situations where everybody ends up hating them, then whining about it.
but is he sexy and untouched like crispy

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
there was once a geezer named crispy
who was right about to turn fifty
his back was all stiff
he had never touched tits
but he thought of himself as quite nifty

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
there was a shitposting hivemind
who all day just bitched and whined
he was pretty lame
he sniffed butane
and everything he touched declined

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
We have here ourselves this Fedorabot
Who everyone hated a whole lot
He once played a pr@nk
Took his fists to the bank
Little'd he know he had brianrot

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
i can do better

No you can't. You keep trying and trying but you've never posted anything funny or clever in your life. You've always been banal shit boring or embarrassing and always will be.

kill urself

seen how you hate an anonymous poster with such a passion

1) I must be doing something right, if shitposters are mad
2) lol I'm sorry your life has come to this buddy

We have here ourselves this Fedorabot
Who everyone hated a whole lot
He once played a pr@nk
Took his fists to the bank
Little'd he know he had brianrot

come on man the metrics are all off

DakaSha II

Prospernaut
If its not a haiku, and its not about crispy getting raped up his dirty old asshole, its not poetry

edit: delicious dripping shitstained dirty old asshole. yum

Hegel

Arcane
Counting 49 years and more,
he hasn't touched a woman since the days of yore,
moderating the forum in current year,
he's confronted with the rage of J c D's upheaval,
the Crispyman repairs computers for a livin,
give me your shekels... it's a j o k e bro just kiddin,
shoutboxin with this friend for days,
may he drown in dreams of gays.

Mustawd

Anybody with an SA account should automatically be banned from the Codex.

SA is garbage. Actually, all other forums are garbage. I get to be my goofy, shitposting self in threads that don't matter to me, but can be serious in threads that matter. Shit is fun, and some threads are all about nothing and tons of fun.

way too many threads have spiralled into mindless Pillars of Eternity-bashing by the same contingent of HERP DERP JOSH IS TEH ANTECHRIST LULZ shitposters, even if the thread had nothing to do with Obsidian or Pillars to start with

It was one, if not THE, biggest hyped game of the early kickstarter era. It promised the fucking moon, filled with nostalgia jelly and topped with childhood memory sprinkles, to a bunch of IE loving starved fans. And it had flaws, and the alpha was an alpha and the codex couldn't handle it, and sensuki, and Sawyer's attention whoring for the last 5 years, and his balance, and the keep sucks, and no Tim Cain, and Darth Roxor, and the PoE review schism, and not as fun as Dungeon Siege 3, and RTwP is not as fun as I remember, and lore dumps, and fuck the BG games weren't even that good to begin with.

PoE was the biggest drama since Oblivion or Fallout 3 or Skyrim that I've seen since I've been lurking/reading past posts. Even worse because it was like your best friend stabbed you in the back and fucked your girlfriend. At least the bully stuffing you in the locker makes sense. But an IE-like game sucking so bad that many codexers couldn't finish it?

C'mon Prime Cunta. It's no surprise it comes up every once in a while It'd be like if you won the lottery, but your dog accidentally ate the ticket and shit it out. 5 years from then you'd be having a random conversation, remember the lotto ticket, and yell, "Goddamn fucking stupid ass shit dog!" for no apparent reason. That's PoE.

What I'm trying to say is that I love fat chix. I love 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:

laclongquan

Arcane
I really have to permaquit this website someday.
There, there. Nothing a pic of Hermione cant cure
1257451_1296217623306.72res_364_442.jpg

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Those nu-males look like they still get beat up and bullied regularly. Or at least they SHOULD.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom