Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ A Call For Peace -- Zarniwoop doesn't really like this thread title

Prime Junta

I'm pretty sure most of the Codex has dealt with it. The only ones that seem desperate to have more developers post here are shilling fags like yourself, Crybaby Junta.

Indeed. I still hold out hope that the administration will one day come to its senses and purge the shitposting masses, leaving this a place for genuinely
haughty.png
conversation though.

Srsly. Why not just spin off GD into ShitpostDex and enforce a minimum of gentlemanly manners in the areas this place is ostensibly about?

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Why don't you fuck off back to Obsidian forums where you can don your fedoras and preface every point by saying "GREAT POINT SIR, I DON'T MEAN TO YOU OFFEND BUT I DISAGREE THUSLY" and where developers respect you either less ??

This place talks about games far better than any site i've been to because of filtering out 99% of concernfags like yourself and not crying to daddy moderators because someone said a bad word.

Face it kid, your dream forum already exists where you came from and it's shit.

Prime Junta

Why don't you fuck off back to Obsidian forums where you can don your fedoras and preface every point by saying "GREAT POINT SIR, I DON'T MEAN TO YOU OFFEND BUT I DISAGREE THUSLY" and where developers respect you either less ??

Because I love you so much, Ellef. <3

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

Because I love you so much, Ellef. <3

It's because you love this place and all its honorable 100% white men fighting the good fight, who also happen to know and talk about games better than Obsidians pink haired dykes and token PoC.

Just need to come to terms with it.

Prime Junta

Nah. Actually I'm here because I want to deny you your safe space.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Prime Junta is a gentleman. Stop pestering him, Ellef, you fucking degenerate bitchtrash.

or I will find you. You know I will.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
The lack of moderation is what causes this place to have monocled discussion. Lots of moderation just causes places like neofag where any opinion against the status quo = banned.

People say things that they would be afraid to say on other forums. Sure, this sometimes leads to overly salty attacks, but it also leads to rich discussion.

Prime Junta

There is a middle ground between "rape threats are par for course" and "if you say a bad word you will get banned" you know. A fairly broad middle ground, even.

It's not like this place is no-moderation even now, or ever was.

Black

Arcane
There is a middle ground between "rape threats are par for course" and "if you say a bad word you will get banned" you know. A fairly broad middle ground, even.

Is it bad to say rape threats to any user or just devs?

thesoup

Arcane
middle ground is a fairytale myth for libruls, just like equality and the power of tolerance

Prime Junta

Is it bad to say rape threats to any user or just devs?

It's no business of mine if you and your gentlemen friends like to threaten each other with rape.

It is not OK to do that in civilized society at large however.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
I'm pretty sure most of the Codex has dealt with it. The only ones that seem desperate to have more developers post here are shilling fags like yourself, Crybaby Junta.

Indeed. I still hold out hope that the administration will one day come to its senses and purge the shitposting masses, leaving this a place for genuinely
haughty.png
conversation though.

Srsly. Why not just spin off GD into ShitpostDex and enforce a minimum of gentlemanly manners in the areas this place is ostensibly about?

You've got iron tower, you've got the watch, you've got SA, you've got neogaf. You've got a veritable sea of passive agressive forums you can post on. Yet you come here...

You come here because this is a site where you can call a spade a spade and a cunt a cunt. Fuck off with your autistic need to regulate and control what others say you fucking child molesting nigger faggot.

hello friend

Arcane

But rape threats aren't par for the course.

You should see what this place used to be like. Believe me, it's pretty sanitary these days.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom