Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A devpost about Storm of Zehir that should intrest the Codex

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Gragt said:
That's already a good start, most women "artist" I had the (dis)pleasure to talk with certainly couldn't stand it.

Most "artists" (of whatever type, especially writing) I see on the Internet can't handle criticism of any sort, regardless of gender. I could probably dig up quite a few examples of males who broke into hysterical screaming fits and whining after I've torn apart their prose.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
True. I should not conflate. Being an "artist" is as simple as ostracizing yourself and claiming you are different, all the while defending your art by the fact that the act of creation is enough. I guess Lyric Suite would explain it by society becoming more and more feminine and lacking balls overall.

I have to admit I like girls who have balls.

Annie Mitsoda

Digimancy Entertainment
Developer
Don't look at me! Cameras in non first-person games are like lose-lose situations. If it's good, you don't notice it - but if it's bad, you can't fucking stop thinking about it. I hope VERY SINCERELY that we're moving on the angel's side of that equation. I think we are, but devs are occasionally guilty of superdickery when judging their own work, I do admit, and I'm always fucking with the camera anyway because I like more strategic combat and I pause compulsively.

All right I'll say it. I miss turn-based shit. Not for everything, but for a lot of things. There, I'm done.

TheLostOne

Savant
Annie Carlson said:
I think we are, but devs are occasionally guilty of superdickery when judging their own work, I do admit, and I'm always fucking with the camera anyway because I like more strategic combat and I pause compulsively.

All right I'll say it. I miss turn-based shit. Not for everything, but for a lot of things. There, I'm done.

Okay, you've got my endorsement now.

Solohk

Scholar
Annie Carlson said:

ToEE combat in MotB (and likely SoZ) would be the ultimate. I wouldn't leave my computer room for the next year or so.

Skald

Novice
Annie Carlson said:

I bet she has big boobs too.

Solohk said:
ToEE combat in MotB (and likely SoZ) would be the ultimate. I wouldn't leave my computer room for the next year or so.

Hell, they could even use ToEE's engine, I wouldn't mind. It still looks good, I reckon.

Bloody hell, I actually registered here. :cool:

Fez

Erudite
Annie Carlson said:

The bells rang out, the children danced through the streets and there was much rejoicing.

Warden

Arbiter
Annie Carlson said:
* No perma-regen.

Really? Really? Not even +1 regen?
!Confirm?
That's great.
-1 worry.

Annie Carlson said:
* NO LISTING CREATURE MODELS YOU FIENDS I AM NOT YOUR DEV MONKEY.
...but I can tell you that the deinonychus is SOOOO COOOOOOL. SO COOL.

Sorry, I don't like dinosaurs. Something else? New undead models? New crazy demoniac bitch models?

No answers about combat animation plans? Can I assume there are no plans?

What about gold? Does the player easily earn/find or has the possibility to earn/find enough gold to buy endless healing potions? That can ruin balance and fun like no problem. Especially in the light of respawning monsters - endless gold mines? In a recent interview there was mention of rebalancing prices - I hope and suspect that healing potions will become more expensive?
Basically - will we be able to stack potions ad infinitum?

Next question to come after this.
Eh, what would you guys do without me.. you (can) talk only inane patter while I ask useful things and get answers. :)

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Also, of COURSE I like constructive criticism"

One problem, however, is that constructive criticism on the internet is as much a myth as Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy is. This is doubly true for the most aprt on the Codex.*

*exceptions do apply, dumbnutz who will no doubt take offense to my 'constructive criticism' of the Codex.

R00fles!

MetalCraze

Arcane
Skald said:
Annie Carlson said:

She is also blonde.

Starwars said:
We need more Obsidian devs here. But I think we actually have 4 now? Monty Markland, Anthony Davies, Nathaniel Chapman (who I believe is also lacking the Obsidian tag) and now Annie.

I can't believe you forgot about Sawyer. That makes it 5. Now if Avellone will remember about his account Codex will officially become an Obsidian (cocksucking) forum.

racofer

Thread Incliner
skyway said:
Skald said:
Annie Carlson said:

She is also blonde.

Which one of these is she?

hot-elves.jpg

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
So i guess we are turning into Obsidians Street team huh.

So who do we hit first Bioware's "Panthers" or Bathesda' s "Soldiers"

LCJr.

Erudite

This the right pic?

Anyway I have a serious question for the devs. I don't know if you have noticed but we have another famous developer who enjoys posting here. None other than Marc Cleveland Blakemore. So my question to you guys is this. 5-10 years down the road do you see yourself going completely batshit crazy and hiding inside a homemade bunker with just a PC spamming the internet with bizarre racist and apocalypse theories?

racofer

Thread Incliner
LCJr. said:

This the right pic?

Anyway I have a serious question for the devs. I don't know if you have noticed but we have another famous developer who enjoys posting here. None other than Marc Cleveland Blakemore. So my question to you guys is this. 5-10 years down the road do you see yourself going completely batshit crazy and hiding inside a homemade bunker with just a PC spamming the internet with bizarre racist and apocalypse theories?

You mean if they will become regular codex posters?

racofer

Thread Incliner
Wow, she looks.... manly.

I will stick to my elf lesbians.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom