Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline A humble request to the admins

The Great ThunThun*

How DARE you!?
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I have started to notice the hatred for a child-messiah Greta Thunberg on the forums. To counter this, I wish to don her mask and bring equality and love to these kindness starved forums.

I request DarkUnderlord to change my display name to "The Great ThunThun".

Please also change my avatar to:

333C6035A415716D4350FDF749BF3F4E9868B109

I dare not take her real name in fear of dishonouring it. Hence the lowly appropriation in great humility of the first four letters of her last name.

This will honour the prodigy who stirred the hearts of millions to the plight of Gaia. Without whose daring Friday stakeouts, the earth was crying in pain from the burden of CO2 and CH4 pumped by activities of man. In the same humble vein, I'd also request the tag "How DARE you???!!!".

This tag will be a testament to the great courage of Greta Thunberg against the public assembly of world leaders who failed the next generation of Picards.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
request denied

please come back with the proper documents and the request to file a query to start the inquiry to begin the preliminary proceedings, all translated into Polish by a certified translator, and maybe the commission will then appoint a subcommission to call a committee to investigate your matter

kind regards

Trashos

Arcane
Greta is a very wise kid. So wise, that she even figured out that we were stealing her childhood. She figured it out right between posting a tweet with her smartphone and taking a warm bath in her airconditioned room.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Greta is a very wise kid. So wise, that she even figured out that we were stealing her childhood. She figured it out right between posting a tweet with her smartphone and taking a warm bath in her airconditioned room.
Well I made a decent profit when I sold her stolen childhood.

Whimper

Educated
It should also be noted that if these demands are not met then Kit Walker, known to the righteous as the Great ThunThun, will commit live televised harakiri.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom