Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A list of safe spacers

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Wait, this place lets you ignore people? Does anyone have a list of all the racist cringelords so I can ignore all of them?

Just go through Scruffy his post history and count all the people who consistently rate him retarded/butthurt/shit. Scruffy is the openly left wing/liberal mod here, so he attracts those folks like moths drawn to flame.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Wait, this place lets you ignore people? Does anyone have a list of all the racist cringelords so I can ignore all of them?

Just go through Scruffy his post history and count all the people who consistently rate him retarded/butthurt/shit. Scruffy is the openly left wing/liberal mod here, so he attracts those folks like moths drawn to flame.
That guy barely posts tho.

Yes, click here
How about you go there and I stay here? Ignored.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

Wait, I thought that the Codex moderation was some sort of radical left authoritarian regime. At least, that's what a couple of rusty wannabes said in another thread.

Corvinus

Arcane
aweigh needs a "Safe Space" tag. He's ignoring 173 people at the moment. DarkUnderlord make it happen.

I have a better idea. Remove the ignore feature, private profiles, and make it impossible to buy your way into buttons and GD. After this is done, please lock all 2018+ newfags into the Baldur's Gate thread and make sure that they can ONLY post there. Alternatively, humanely dispatch their accounts. I'm not even joking - with continued unchecked immigration such as this the Codex will go the same way as USA and the West where the local population is being replaced by entitled subhumans who have NOTHING in common with those that were there before.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Codex will go the same way as USA and the West where the local population is being replaced by entitled subhumans who have NOTHING in common with those that were there before.
How about we also kick you out?

Restricting access to GD and some sort of credentials verification is a must though.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
If I may come in Scruffies' defense. He sometimes comes off brash and arrogant (Idonthavetimeforthiscrap), but at least he is not batshit insane like 50% of the current posters. I would prefer a Codex with more people like him, even if there would still be heated arguments.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Scruffy's fine unless you try to discuss anything either political or religious with him. Then he does the online equivalent of stripping off all his clothes, sitting down, dousing himself with gasoline, and lighting himself on fire.

Self-Ejected

supervoid

Self-Ejected
Don't bully safe spacers, they might do something stupid.
I'm not even joking - with continued unchecked immigration such as this the Codex will go the same way as USA and the West where the local population is being replaced by entitled subhumans who have NOTHING in common with those that were there before.
This scenario is repeating itself because globalism and migrations are part of Reptillians' plan to conquer the human race. And yes, they control Mosad too. Wake up sheeple.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom