Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A list of safe spacers

Vatnik Wumao
Don't care about it either way. I just enjoy an honest beer.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
I dont know what the fuck you imagine you could google to flip flop on your original statement but Im guessing that you are already damaged goods and wouldnt recognize science if it pegged you
https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf

Clinical studies show no effects of soy protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a meta-analysis

Objective: To determine whether isoflavones exert estrogen-like effects in men by lowering bioavailable T through evaluation of the effects of soy protein or isoflavone intake on T, sex hormone–binding globulin (SHBG), free T, and free androgen index (FAI) in men.

Result(s): No significant effects of soy protein or isoflavone intake on T, SHBG, free T, or FAI were detected regardless of statistical model.

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
You are actually damaged good...
Here is a language you might understand:
PHYTO-E's *clap*
BINDS *clap*
TO *clap*
THE *clap*
E S T R O G E N *clap*
RECEPTOR *clap*
!!! *clap*
which leads to selective gene expression of estrogens binding to it, in men...
You know why T abusing bodybuilders get bitchtits, cumguzzler? You dont.

As further proof that your mental capactiy is low I present the following evidence:
1. you havent read the metastudy
2. its a metastudy on 60 year old cancer patients
YmJfBYU.png

3. its a metastudy with a conclusion on free t, for fucks sake
the first study with 30 year olds i picked was about whey or whey/soy supplementation with resistance training
4. it literally says phyto-e binds to the estrogen receptor
5. iggy bin

The only fact a non-retarded individual needs about xenoestrogens is that they bind to the estrogens receptor. And then the question is, do you want it? Men mostdef dont.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
What? How is it trolling to not be a racist?

That link is just giving me an error, so I don't even know if you're just making stuff up or not.
You will not fit in here..
Fine, I get the message. One of my friends on Steam said you guys loved RPGs and Bloodlines.

With friends like these
Can you actually imagine someone coming up to you and unironically saying "Yeah, you like RPGs, right? You should definitely check out rpgcodex.net". Holy fuck.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
What? How is it trolling to not be a racist?

That link is just giving me an error, so I don't even know if you're just making stuff up or not.
You will not fit in here..
Fine, I get the message. One of my friends on Steam said you guys loved RPGs and Bloodlines.

With friends like these
Can you actually imagine someone coming up to you and unironically saying "Yeah, you like RPGs, right? You should definitely check out rpgcodex.net". Holy fuck.

I only sent people here that annoy me

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom