Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A list of safe spacers

Lambach

Arcane
If I may come in Scruffies' defense. He sometimes comes off brash and arrogant (Idonthavetimeforthiscrap), but at least he is not batshit insane like 50% of the current posters. I would prefer a Codex with more people like him, even if there would still be heated arguments.

Then go to literally any other vidya-related Forum in existence, you'll find roughly a hundred troglodytes just like him under every rock.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
Scruffy's fine unless you try to discuss anything either political or religious with him. Then he does the online equivalent of stripping off all his clothes, sitting down, dousing himself with gasoline, and lighting himself on fire.
That's how Crispy interprets asking for evidence for one's claim, just so you know.

Then go to literally any other vidya-related Forum in existence, you'll find roughly a hundred troglodytes just like him under every rock.

I don't remember who you are or why you are so butthurt, but I'm sure it's your fault.

Last edited:
Unwanted

†††

Patron
I ignore no one, I love you all

troll_21.png

Semiurge

Cipher
Strange how some users are seemingly ignoring me but still they will rate my posts negatively. I propose that rating and ignoring should be mutually exclusive, doing both just confirms that they aren't serious about ignoring another user.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Strange how some users are seemingly ignoring me but still they will rate my posts negatively. I propose that rating and ignoring should be mutually exclusive, doing both just confirms that they aren't serious about ignoring another user.
Absolutely. If they rate your post, the ignore must go on a significant cooldown.

Another great idea, make it happen DarkUnderlord

Semiurge

Cipher
Absolutely. If they rate your post, the ignore must go on a significant cooldown.

Another great idea, make it happen DarkUnderlord

And, rating will have at least a week's cooldown if a user has been ignored, starting from the moment ignore is lifted, to make sure that it's not lifted just for rating.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
The most pathetic are actual neonazi snow flakes like Lutte and Thor Kaufman
Their safe space from violent opinions is the Führerbunker.
Omg, literally Hitler. What kind of forum is this even?

Don't be stupid be a smartie, come and join the nazi party.
Never, but someone sent me screenshots of Red Panda hurling racist slurs around, so it seems you already got to him. Ironic, that was the guy who said I'd only end up with like five people left if I ignored all the racists and sexists here. I guess that makes it four now.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

Never, but someone sent me screenshots of Red Panda hurling racist slurs around, so it seems you already got to him. Ironic, that was the guy who said I'd only end up with like five people left if I ignored all the racists and sexists here. I guess that makes it four now.

Panda is no nazi, he is just an excitable little fellow. Also a really stubborn troll, he goes into those nazi threads as a liberal and stirrs shit there. Then he meltdowns when they bite too well.

overly excitable young man

This game is great. LOL
I really love your sig.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

Panda is no nazi, he is just an excitable little fellow. Also a really stubborn troll, he goes into those nazi threads as a liberal and stirrs shit there. Then he meltdowns when they bite too well.
I don't care what you call it, racism is wrong.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron

I am like 85% sure Panda is not a racist either. He just likes to call people Nigger on the codex. Different standards apply here.

overly excitable young man

Oh no. Should i learn smth out of that? Maybe all those people i called nazis and fascists just were jaded liberals the whole time.
Just like aweigh always said: There are no nazis on the dex.
It all comes together now.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

I am like 85% sure Panda is not a racist either. He just likes to call people Nigger on the codex. Different standards apply here.
Can you not type the N-word? What the f*ck is wrong with you guys?

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron

Can you not type the N-word? What the f*ck is wrong with you guys?

In case you are not trolling this place might not necessarily be right for you.
The 2020 Oogaboogaloo - Justice For Loyd or Whatever The Fuck That Nigger's Name Was... FREE SHOES!
You will not be able to access this post yet but you should be able to read the title. This is what the actual nazis post here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom