Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A list of safe spacers

overly excitable young man

What? How is it trolling to not be a racist?

That link is just giving me an error, so I don't even know if you're just making stuff up or not.
You will not fit in here..
Fine, I get the message. One of my friends on Steam said you guys loved RPGs and Bloodlines, so I joined up but I guess he was just having a laugh. You're just a bunch of incels who get off on hate. You've won, I hope you are happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

V_K

Arcane
Fine, I get the message. One of my friends on Steam said you guys loved RPGs and Bloodlines, so I joined up but I guess he was just having a laugh. You're just a bunch of incels who get off on hate. You've won, I hope you are happy.
The Adventure subforum is relatively asshole-free, and I've heard good things about the JRPG one. General RPG however requires a rather thick skin and/or a propensity for trolling.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron

That link is just giving me an error, so I don't even know if you're just making stuff up or not.

This is simply a free speech place - and it is up to you and everyone here how this freedom is used. You can have unfiltered discussions on any topic with people from around the world, but of course there are also complete shitposters. That is what the ignore button is for.

By the way, the main mod of this place is an Israeli Jew. Another mod is in Mexico. There is also a female mod in Germany.

V_K

Arcane

This is simply a free speech place - and it is up to you and everyone here how this freedom is used. You can have unfiltered discussions on any topic with people from around the world, but of course there are also complete shitposters. That is what the ignore button is for.

By the way, the main mod of this place is an Israeli Jew. Another mod is in Mexico. There is also a female mod in Germany.
This is super ironic coming from a person with a
literally_hitler.png
tag.

This is super ironic coming from a literal neonazi who becomes a whiny cunt if you call him a tranny.
Free speech my ass, Tranny Savespace.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Just like actual nazis having a Zionist Agent tag? There is a lot of ironing on the Codex, though it still confuses and triggers mental giants like the Panda.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
You are a Codex patron, so you are on the nazi list as well. And since you are the only person who literally wishes cancer on the whole Codex, your credentials certainly check out.

You sound pretty sure that you don't deserve cancer, mah little Tranny Nazbol.
Kinda presumptuous in your position.

Meh there's no karma only coincidences.
The best people die of the worst stuff and Roman Polanski and Rudolf Heß grow old.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Actually you fit right in,you are racist,bigoted and authoritarian,a perfect match for the codex.

He isnt wrong, Bloodlines is one of the best RPGs of all time. He might have forgotten to mention that this site is the high fantasy version of Stormfront tho. And those who are not Nazis are Communists. And those who are neither and just want to play video games can be counted on one hand.
LoL stop being such a cuck,if the devs put their filthy politics in their shit games,then i will be discussing it! Now fuck of and be a good fucking goy!

Meh there's no karma only coincidences.
But you are not a person,you are red panda with a taste for black mambas.

Zibniyat

Arcane
You're just a bunch of incels who get off on hate.

Judging by your input here thus far, you are just another philosophical zombie, or in gaming terms - an NPC.

At least bitter & hateful incels have wills of their own, and at least some amount of self-awareness, while you are nothing worth remembering for.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

Seems like we drove her off.

q6bOOye.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
hope hekate will return
entartaining poster
Well i wouldn't be surprised if she did,she reminds me of panda,he self ejected like 5 times before accepting his nazi side.

And just look at him now,making a homophobic remarks without a problem :).

He's an obvious troll alt. The best codexer 2020 sig is too much imo.
So who of you guys was it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom