Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A list of safe spacers

Aemar

Arcane
MinorTerribleGentoopenguin-size_restricted.gif

Lutte

overly excitable young man

No really. Who was it? I blame someone of the shitbox nazis like agay or jerkem.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ignoring is for cowards. Face the site in its entirety or wither.

Wait, this place lets you ignore people? Does anyone have a list of all the racist cringelords so I can ignore all of them?

Not a bad idea, but you'd be left with only about 4 users remaining on the site.

I typically agree, but after being here for years, there are a few posters who I have never seen contribute content worth reading. I typically just mentally skip over their posts, but if they fall in this no quality content category and they spam threads, well then I ignore them.

I don't feel the need to subject myself to reading 4 or 5 posts in a row that are comprised of "LOL BTFO" or "YOU ARE SO WRONG!" and shit like that.

A horse of course

Wait, this place lets you ignore people? Does anyone have a list of all the racist cringelords so I can ignore all of them?

Not a bad idea, but you'd be left with only about 4 users remaining on the site.

I typically agree, but after being here for years, there are a few posters who I have never seen contribute content worth reading. I typically just mentally skip over their posts, but if they fall in this no quality content category and they spam threads, well then I ignore them.

I don't feel the need to subject myself to reading 4 or 5 posts in a row that are comprised of "LOL BTFO" or "YOU ARE SO WRONG!" and shit like that.

None of the people you're ignoring do that. Prosper is worth ignoring but he doesn't even post that stuff.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

None of the people you're ignoring do that. Prosper is worth ignoring but he doesn't even post that stuff.

I'm not here to argue, the people I've ignored do that to me, maybe not in every thread they post, but certainly in the threads I post in. I don't follow every thread so I can only "ignore" from my experience.

AArmanFV

Arbiter
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
We don't need a button to ignore the little ants that walk in the ground, because we naturally ignore the insignificant things. The same with shitposters, and a good number of safe spacers still read the posts of the ignored anyway. In the end you can't ignore your own lack of character.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Ignoring is for cowards. Face the retardation like a man should!

That's the thing, ignorers aren't men. They are beneath even the slime which grows on and around faucets.

Easy to say if you have 400 posts and nobody knows who the fuck you are.

Ask fanta, he made his first 400 posts on a single day.

Semiurge

Cipher
Ignoring is for cowards. Face the retardation like a man should!

That's the thing, ignorers aren't men. They are beneath even the slime which grows on and around faucets.

Easy to say if you 400 posts and nobody knows who the fuck you are.

Ask fanta, he made his first 400 posts on a single day.

Better that than having a long list of people who'd rather not know.

Who's Ignoring Burning Bridges...
#
Username Posts
1 AngryEddy 3,598
2 Captain Iglo 0
3 Crospy 130
4 DakaSha 4,574
5 HobGoblin42 2,417
6 Irenaeus 1,867,980
7 Karhu 2
8 Lutte 871
9 Master Planetar 20,436
10 Merlkir 1,216
11 Nikaido 521
12 Nim 362
13 nomask7 7,620
14 Prime Junta 13,252
15 razvedchiki 2,829
16 SerratedBiz 3,729
17 Siobhan 464
18 taxalot 8,521
19 Thor Kaufman 11,439
20 tritosine2k 237
21 twincast 232
22 upwardlymobile 434
23 Xurram 0
24 Zer0wing 1,867

overly excitable young man

Even poor Hobgoblin? You monster!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom