Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A list of safe spacers

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
What? How is it trolling to not be a racist?

That link is just giving me an error, so I don't even know if you're just making stuff up or not.
You will not fit in here..
Fine, I get the message. One of my friends on Steam said you guys loved RPGs and Bloodlines, so I joined up but I guess he was just having a laugh. You're just a bunch of incels who get off on hate. You've won, I hope you are happy.

Liberal at 23:59 -> Never judge a woman by his sexuality
Liberal at 00:00 -> You disagree with me? You are a incel.

And note that VtMb is very racist. All thugs and other low life criminals are brown. "But Boris", he is the leader of Russian mafia, far above the petty thugs. Anyway, what makes incel very insulting is that the typical incels are extremely RETARDED. Pick Elliot Rodger for eg, I with a fraction of his Money would have pussy for the rest of my life. Even if no woman desires me by my money alone, prostituition is legal in many countries. You can easily find sites that allow you to choose the best prostitute, choosing age, weight, skin color, eye color, hair color(...) but no, he wanna a perfect girl that doesn't exist and "loves him" and commit a mass murder killing a lot of innocent people with no relation to his suffering and only gave more "ammo" to the left approve misandric laws, internet censorship laws and gun control laws. That type of inconsequent moron is what i consider "incel"

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

:bro:

Who would have thought that exporting a few Germans to China would make on of the best beers. Original name of the brewery is Germania-Brauerei.

Apart from that I think German beer is a tiny bit overhyped. Polish or Czesk beer is better. Only Bavaria has a few really good ones. Kölsch is fine aswell.
Northern German beer is a crime against humanity. Stuff like Haake Beck, Astra, Becks and Jever should be illegal.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Try Russian beer. Just fucking do it, I dare you.

Slavic food in general is incredible, a friend of mine is from Belarus. His cooking is amazing. He showed me a secret russian store in the neighbourhood, looks like a normal discounter on the outside, inside everything is cyrillic and noone speaks a word of German. My favourite have to be those mint laced Pryaniki and Chebureki. If russian beer is on that level I am happy.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Slavic food in general is incredible, a friend of mine is from Belarus. His cooking is amazing. He showed me a secret russian store in the neighbourhood, looks like a normal discounter on the outside, inside everything is cyrillic and noone speaks a word of German. My favourite have to be those mint laced Pryaniki and Chebureki. If russian beer is on that level I am happy.
Don't want to disappoint you, but Russian beer is the exact opposite of Russian cooking. Just not.

Also, Chebureks originally weren't a traditional Russian food, they were loaned from one-browed dark skinned people, but they are ubiquitous now almost everywhere in Russia. There's plenty of more traditional (and still tasty) Russian types of pie, but they are harder to find, even in Russia. Stuff like rasstegai, kulebyaka, vatrushka, even simple pirozhok, all worth a try, and all with different fillings.

overly excitable young man

What? How is it trolling to not be a racist?

That link is just giving me an error, so I don't even know if you're just making stuff up or not.
You will not fit in here..
Fine, I get the message. One of my friends on Steam said you guys loved RPGs and Bloodlines, so I joined up but I guess he was just having a laugh. You're just a bunch of incels who get off on hate. You've won, I hope you are happy.

Liberal at 23:59 -> Never judge a woman by his sexuality
Liberal at 00:00 -> You disagree with me? You are a incel.

And note that VtMb is very racist. All thugs and other low life criminals are brown. "But Boris", he is the leader of Russian mafia, far above the petty thugs. Anyway, what makes incel very insulting is that the typical incels are extremely RETARDED. Pick Elliot Rodger for eg, I with a fraction of his Money would have pussy for the rest of my life. Even if no woman desires me by my money alone, prostituition is legal in many countries. You can easily find sites that allow you to choose the best prostitute, choosing age, weight, skin color, eye color, hair color(...) but no, he wanna a perfect girl that doesn't exist and "loves him" and commit a mass murder killing a lot of innocent people with no relation to his suffering and only gave more "ammo" to the left approve misandric laws, internet censorship laws and gun control laws. That type of inconsequent moron is what i consider "incel"
Have you tried having sex before?

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Have you tried having sex before?
You mean with other people? Is it possible?

You just need money, to purchase a scroll of summon monster VI and summon a succubus. hu3hu3hu3hu3 just kidding.I just don't understand people who believe that getting laid is that hard. Seriously. You can hire a prostitute, can go in a nightclub and try initiate a conversation and try to get dates there. You will get a lot of "no" but at least one woman will give a chance to you. Or try dating apps. You also will get a lot of "no" but eventually a chick will date you. The guys that can't get laid generally has high standards. You also need to understand that most of your hobbies aren't interesting to woman. So talk about music, vacations, pop culture, don't talk about RPG.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Northern German beer is a crime against humanity. Stuff like Haake Beck, Astra, Becks and Jever should be illegal.

All the north Germans always say "Bavaria is not Germany" but as a central German I'll have to say... Fischkoppland is not Germany :smug:

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
You will get a lot of "no" but at least one woman will give a chance to you.
7fe2cfd65cac2c369d8be0fff598eaf9.jpg

The guys that can't get laid generally has high standards.
Not necessarily. Some are morbidly obese, plain ugly, dirt poor, really uncommunicative, etc. Difference is that guys who realize their faults try to improve or fix them instead of whining on the internet.

Also is this now unironically developing into an incel thread?
LOL Damn is codex gay. HAHAHA

Wait!? That would mean that in winter 2015 codex retardation slowed down for a few months.
But somehow i don't think that was the case.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

Who would have thought that exporting a few Germans to China would make on of the best beers. Original name of the brewery is Germania-Brauerei.

Apart from that I think German beer is a tiny bit overhyped. Polish or Czesk beer is better. Only Bavaria has a few really good ones. Kölsch is fine aswell.

Jever I agree, Becks I love though. Agreed on Czech beer, indeed some of the finest

Silly Germans

Jever I agree, Piss I love though. Agreed on Czech beer, indeed some of the finest

Strange taste, do you also like Oettinger ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom