Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A message to the moderation staff at RPG Codex

• Thread starter A horse of course
  • Start date

A horse of course

With all the recent drama over Jenkem, Kalin, Maxie's gang and all the rest, I've noticed a growing sentiment among the moderation staff opining that managing RPG Codex and its users is becoming "tiresome" or "too much of a hassle" for them to bother themselves with. Let me address that right now.

You are not human beings. You are pigs. You exist to serve us. From the moment you wake up in the morning until you finally collapse into bed at night, your only thoughts are of keeping this site in order. I know you delude yourselves into thinking you're above regular users by clinging to that tiny scrap of power you call posting privileges, but the fact of the matter is that you spend your entire lives as our serfs. You are not compensated in any way, yet you forego your hobbies and a meaningful social life in order to keep us entertained with the latest news updates. When some autistic basement-dwelling retard spergs out over someone's profile, it is your responsibility to mop it up. And at the end of it all, your sole reward will be a bolt pistol placed to the side of your clammy porcine head and the sweet release of oblivion.

You are not entitled to respect, or admiration, or an iota of gratitude. You are beneath us. You don't even have the freedom of being able to ignore this post, because you have imposed upon yourselves the duty of inspecting every worthless bit of spam that gets dumped in Site Feedback. Nobody cares about your feelings in the matter, so keep quiet and do your jobs.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Wait, can I be a moderator? I mean I check a few threads a day and honestly I'm sure I could piss off more people than Crispy. Naw there is no way I could do that but I could hit my quota.

DarkUnderlord make this happen. I've already got my first act as moderator planed - He must be free.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
mods.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom