Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A new golden era for games

Alex

Arcane
It seems that Golden Era Games. Cleveland Mark Blakemore's site for his own creations is once again up and running! And it not only promises the final gamma version of Grimoire, but a few other games, like Corpse Crew, Atomic War and Curse of the Yellow Sign. The last two of which I have never heard about.

While I know most of you probably take this as a joke by now, I do have hopes that at least Grimoire will one day be released, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

attackfighter

Magister
Love the Starchild mascot.

And the slogan.

Some advertisement company should hire Cleve rip-off his work:D

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Curse of the Yellow Sign? Well, Cleve definitely knows how to write long and entertaining passages opening frightening vistas of alien existence, a text-parser adventure in the Lovecraftian mythos would suit him well...

Cassidy

Arcane
Cleve will wait to see what happens in 12/21/2012 before deciding whether to release his masterpiece or not.

Murkwater

Novice
It seems that Golden Era Games. Cleveland Mark Blakemore's site for his own creations is once again up and running! And it not only promises the final gamma version of Grimoire, but a few other games, like Corpse Crew, Atomic War and Curse of the Yellow Sign. The last two of which I have never heard about.

While I know most of you probably take this as a joke by now, I do have hopes that at least Grimoire will one day be released, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Sorry, but I hate Mark. Hate him.

I feel like I have been strung along like a donkey chasing a carrot. It ain't coming out.

It stinks because it would be the kind of game I would LOVE.

Johannes

Arcane

I feel like I have been strung along like a donkey chasing a carrot. It ain't coming out.

You hate him for what? Because he hasn't released Grimoire as fast as you'd like?

Phelot

Arcane
I mean it's only been a decade or so, what's the rush!

Murkwater

Novice

You hate him for what? Because he hasn't released Grimoire as fast as you'd like?

When I say I hate him I say it sarcastically. But he does piss me off. I have seen posts of people who have played the game, some to completion. So why won't he just release it? It really pisses me off because i know it's done, it's just buggy I assume. He's just an attention whore, and I typically clash with those types. Sorry, it's never coming out.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I wish Cleve would still post here. Every thread had potential when Cleve stalked the codex.

Mortmal

Arcane
When ive read the title i though someone necroed a thread of 2002 or such, but it was posted sunday..

Turjan

Arcane
I'm already looking forward to downloading a leak of the final epsilon playtest version in 2018.

Ivory Samoan

Liturgist
This could very well be my new favourite developer mascot.

In fact,

It is. Starchild - The cunt that wanted to eat a tri-color sundae and got it hand delivered by femshep.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom