Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Quest That Became Legend - gridless open world blobber

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Is she wearing a hubcap bra? Looking at the ?life & mana bars?, some are reversed on party members. Why?

Last edited:

Moaning_Clock

SmokeSomeFrogs
Developer
can you tell them to upload higher resolution versions? 360p is tiny
It's 1080p now. If you upload and immediately publish your video it normally is only available in 360 and the other resolutions come soon after. Sometimes it takes longer if the video is big etc.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Hunters trap, barricade and firestorm are some of the newest skills that have been added to the game. So here's a little video showing them off.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

Traveling through the darkness isn’t without risk, all kinds of evil beings lurk in the shadows. Just waiting for fresh blood like these vampires.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
LoL yeah because nothing speak quality like a shitty rain effects and "night" filter,every single gamer loves to not be able to see jack shit.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

The Stormwitch’s castle is guarded by werewolves, so make sure to visit a silver mine and find a blacksmith that can make you some silver weapons. That's the only way to deliver a killing blow

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

You can see by the color of the item name what type it is. Orange is standard, purple is magic, cyan is unique. And there's more than 100 unique items alone so something for every playstyle

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
In-game visuals and sound are quite impressive for an indie. So it is even more strange that the UI on the bottom looks like total crap (unless they plan on working on it later or something).

Seems to be a kind of Wizardry 8 clone I guess (free roaming and TB combat).

It has also got to be one of the crappiest titles ever. Even something bland like "Legendary Quest" would be better.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
It is based off their Quest series names, but now that quest has become A LEGEND!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom