Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A random assortment of swears

So, I discovered my old Warhammer: Dark Omen disc today, and jizzed my pants at the thought of playing through it again... but lo and behold! The scratch gnomes has destroyed my disc and I am now finding myself in -dire- need of a good torrent for this game.

Help me!

:x

I'm not :monocle: enough to "buy" it from that "digital store".

T_T

Oh well, I'll just sniff some glue and listen to the kick-ass soundtrack.

Thanks for your effort, Zed.

made

Arcane
Underground Gamer has a Warhammer Universe Strategy Game Collection with DO and 3 other titles.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Stereotypical Villain said:
I'm not :monocle: enough to "buy" it from that "digital store".

T_T

Oh well, I'll just sniff some glue and listen to the kick-ass soundtrack.

Thanks for your effort, Zed.
I don't give up on a bro like that. check pm in 10 mins.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom