Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A special message from Uncle SV.

J4AEY.jpg

Jarl Frank is the only person in charge which doesn't abuse the shit out of his powers. (And maybe Zed. I haven't seen any power abusing from him yet.)

Anyway... replace some of the current mods with people who are actually willing to do the job.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Stereotypical Villain said:
(And maybe Zed. I haven't seen any power abusing from him yet.)
I work in the shadows. :smug:

Wunderpurps

Educated
Jarl Frank is the only person in charge which doesn't abuse the shit out of his powers. (And maybe Zed. I haven't seen any power abusing from him yet.)

Anyway... replace some of the current mods with people who are actually willing to do the job.

I agree and nominate SV, the_above, Grunker, Crispy, zomg, and (god help me) andyman as possible replacements. Or any other old timers who don't spam or flame too much.

Anyone who acts like a bitch should not be a mod, let alone liars who make shit up or harass legitimate users.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
whut? what did i do? :(

I don't want to be a moderator. Hell, I know I'd abuse my power when there are retards such as you around, Cloaked Fapper.

Andyman might be a good choice, however.

Phelot

Arcane
Yes... Yes make me a mod and all of your wildest dreams will come true :twisted:

Phelot

Arcane
I think if I was made a mod, it would probably break SV to the point where he'd probably kill himself. The custom tag alone made him pretty pissed.

Phelot

Arcane
:lol:

BTW, I'd never want to be a mod. I'd probably break everything, but thanks for the votes of confidence.

Shitposter
Ed123 said:
I can't believe phelot is a newfag. Even though I too am a newfag, it feels like phelot's been here forever. He's like the kindly, white-haired crone who lives at the edge of the forest.

Yea, I was pretty surprised too the first time I paid attention to his join date. Rubbed my eyes to make sure it said "2009" it feels like he's been here for much longer.

That's why he ought to be the mod of the playground. I wanted that honor to begin with, by it's clear that Aarne is even more dedicated that that place than I am.

I used to think that Ghostdog would be a good mod for the playground, but then he started following my example and abandoned LPs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom