Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Surge of New Users

PrettyDeadman

After racism/sexism in gaming was abolished in 2014 we got a surge of new (and for the most part retarded) users on rpgcodex.
Do we expect another surge of former policemen/servicemen after racism will be abolished in police force / military? I think that's very likely. My only hope that average policeman/serviceman will have higher IQ than average gamer.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
After racism/sexism in gaming was abolished in 2014 we got a surge of new (and for the most part retarded) users on rpgcodex.
Do we expect another surge of former policemen/servicemen after racism will be abolished in police force / military? I think that's very likely. My only hope that average policeman/serviceman will have higher IQ than average gamer.

The 2014 surge mostly came from people on other forums (and reddit/4chan) pointing out this was one of the few places on the internet that GG could be discussed.

Other than Codex, I can literally only think of three other forums where GG discussion wasn't completely banned or "moderated".

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, I'm sure these grown ass Policemen, with families, children, social lives, and everything else that a healthy adult has will all decide to say, "Fuck it, I'm going to go shitpost on an internet forum." Got to love the Codex cognitive dissonance :D.

Morkar Left

Yeah it's funny that all this alt right racists that came in here with the purge of free speech on other forums are actually the refugees here. And they are actually the cause for the vanishing of free speech - which they "promote" and "value" so much - by trying to subvert democracy into their totalitarian Utopia. They are worse then left extremists.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

The 2014 surge mostly came from people on other forums (and reddit/4chan) pointing out this was one of the few places on the internet that GG could be discussed.

Other than Codex, I can literally only think of three other forums where GG discussion wasn't completely banned or "moderated".
Wait, so this actually happened? Are there people in this place that are here just because they can sperg about topics forbidden elsewhere? Nice.

I thought that was just an inside joke.

PrettyDeadman

Yeah, I'm sure these grown ass Policemen, with families, children, social lives, and everything else that a healthy adult has will all decide to say, "Fuck it, I'm going to go shitpost on an internet forum." Got to love the Codex cognitive dissonance :D.
They decided to be racist, they might as well start posting on codex.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Wait, so this actually happened? Are there people in this place that are here just because they can sperg about topics forbidden elsewhere? Nice.

It was insane how few places on the internet you could actually discuss GG. Even 4chan banned most discussion of it.

A horse of course

There wasn't just a "surge" - people (Infinitron) were actively recruiting White Nati-I mean codexers, on places like KotakuinAction. If you're wondering why "certain individuals" have been neglecting their duties recently, it's because they're astroturfing "first responder" (lol) communities.

Whatever you do, don't go anywhere near GD. Even if you have already lost the faith in humanity, you can lose it for a second time if you venture to that shithole.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

There wasn't just a "surge" - people (Infinitron) were actively recruiting White Nati-I mean codexers, on places like KotakuinAction. If you're wondering why "certain individuals" have been neglecting their duties recently, it's because they're astroturfing "first responder" (lol) communities.

I am getting confliciting messages here, last time I heard Infinitron was a leftist zionistic jew?

Bigg Boss

Arcane

What are these other forums?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom