Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Surge of New Users

Yeah it's funny that all this alt right racists that came in here with the purge of free speech on other forums are actually the refugees here. And they are actually the cause for the vanishing of free speech - which they "promote" and "value" so much - by trying to subvert democracy into their totalitarian Utopia. They are worse then left extremists.
I rated this a bad button to suppress you

Ebonsword

Arcane
After racism/sexism in gaming was abolished in 2014...

Not in Japan!!

I0B2Z23.gif

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
After racism/sexism in gaming was abolished in 2014 we got a surge of new (and for the most part retarded) users on rpgcodex.
Do we expect another surge of former policemen/servicemen after racism will be abolished in police force / military? I think that's very likely. My only hope that average policeman/serviceman will have higher IQ than average gamer.

The 2014 surge mostly came from people on other forums (and reddit/4chan) pointing out this was one of the few places on the internet that GG could be discussed.

Other than Codex, I can literally only think of three other forums where GG discussion wasn't completely banned or "moderated".
Wait, so this actually happened? Are there people in this place that are here just because they can sperg about topics forbidden elsewhere? Nice.

I thought that was just an inside joke.

It was insane how few places on the internet you could actually discuss GG. Even 4chan banned most discussion of it.
One thing that was funny about the whole thing, looking back on it, is that GameFAQs actually let people talk about it. They had (and probably still do) a weird moderation culture where you could get modded for the strangest and most benign things, yet you had people openly flaunting ban evading.

A horse of course

Kiwifarms is mostly trannies directing autists to harass rival trannies. I only use it to repost catparty threads in shoutbox.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom