Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline A truly ignominious Codexian fact, and a question about how thread views are tallied

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
You idiot.

I got this tag fair-and-square by standing there and letting Menckenstein repeatedly frag me while I attempted to make excuses for myself in chat.

I don't exactly keep a journal of my life experiences at the Codex.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Here's a sample of something I had in mind:

July 31st, 2018

Today I finally managed to figure out how to get Crispy to share where he got his tag from. Instead of just asking him I pretended to be the one that gave it to him. Unsurprisingly he corrected me with his blunt passive-aggressive mannerism. Must still be a virgin. Will he ever get laid?

In other thoughts I still wonder if DU will respond to my request. His silence is unnerving.

Bohr

Arcane
Maybe you should.

What would you like me to write about you?

“I never understood why when you died, you didn't just vanish, everything should just keep going on the way it was only you just wouldn't be there. I always thought I'd like my own tombstone to be blank. No epitaph, and no name. Well, actually, I'd like it to say 'What's wrong Liberal?'”
Crispy, former moderator of the RPGCodex sex, drugs and sport subforum

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The Codex is loosing its way somewhat and needs to brushup a bit on the Codex Astartes http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Codex_Astartes
To quote: The Codex Astartes is a great and sacred tome of military organisation, strategy and tactics written by Roboute Guilliman, the Primarch of the Ultramarines Space Marine Legion, to prevent another civil war like the Horus Heresy. A Space Marine Chapter that generally follows the guidelines of the Codex Astartes is referred to as a "Codex-compliant Chapter."

I glanced at the popamole RPG section and there's a full on hentai game advertised there with what looks like a blue skinned underage horned girl in it. In the DOW thread some fag started defending communism and spoke about how offended he was when someone compared the Tau to communists.
Maybe Lilura is onto something here in her thread about decline.

The Codex needs to go from just being Codex-complient and start to recognise the mutants and heretics that are circling it. I've been lurking for years and have decided to step forward to warn you of the malign influence I can see.

Burn the heretic.
Kill the mutant.
Purge the unclean.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Establish thought-police. Enforce opinion-control. Demolish all differing opinions.

CODEX IS WAR
CODEX IS PEACE
CODEX IS STRENGTH

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom