Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A windy story game

Otay

Bramble Gate Studios Original
Developer
Well I have no idea why but this game started to get some views and downloads. I'll write up some guides for the various builds later. Then maybe record some videos to show the strategies in action.

So many fun items start to drop near the end of the game. Like this magic paintbrush.

magic paintbrush.jpg

Otay

Developer
I'm playing through for quality assurance. More fun items like this flat brush with Rosewood Pendant. It heals the whole team.

flat brush item.jpg

Otay

Developer
Well I had sort of wished to have a few fans by the time Hyper Glyphs were added so we could get excited about this feature together. But so it goes.

The player can get tons of teams set up. I'm working with a total of 8 teams here.

hyper glyphs.jpg

The player controls a single team and may send the rest to visit these shrines. Artwork of these shrines are still work in progress here.

vacation selector.jpg

The hyper glyph spawn rate and benefits are shown here. Several factors weigh in like the spiritual prowess of your teams and how many teams are at the shrines.

hyper tree hyper tree.jpg

Here are the Hyper Glyphs in action being collected for boosts. They have glimmering sparkle effects.

hyper gly.gif

Hyper Glyph Hyper Gly.gif

This will be available in next update and only impacts the late game. Since I have not heard of anybody getting to the late game this update seems kind of silly. But nonetheless it feels like a fun shift in gameplay with lots of possibilities opening up.

Last edited:

Otay

Developer
Lore books added with a custom arcane language that actually corresponds with the writings.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Otay

Developer
I'm changing the game title and moving everything to a new engine starting over from the ground up.
This time around there will be no combat system just a narrative.
Same assets but everything else was deleted from the internet pages.
Gameplay still will have the same puzzle games.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Oh bloody hell. Why not keep the old one up as well? Just when i go to start updating again. Whrn will i learn.. update first yard work and biking/hiking second? Bah!

I was curious about the hypher glyphs and lore book. I don't download every update as it is pretty big. I stagger it out unless activity dips. I guess we dan only wait.

Last edited:

Moaning_Clock

SmokeSomeFrogs
Developer
Has somebody the latest version available? Would be great to be able to get it, didn't watch the thread and just saw it now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom