Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ad Banners - About & Problem Reports

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
You look out of order.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I'm probably going to get rid of it in the near future, it's only vaguely behaving as it should so it's more annoying than it should be.

Trithne

Erudite
I'm probably going to get rid of it in the near future, it's only vaguely behaving as it should so it's more annoying than it should be.

Seriously, it's showing up on every single fucking page. Next page in a thread, some cunt playing fortnite. Wait 15s, dismiss, read page. Next page, some other cunt playing fortnite.

Pretty sure when you first put it in, once you dismissed it you wouldn't see it again for the session.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
Yea, that's how it's supposed to work, but doesn't.
Once per session would still be too intrusive imo, but borderline acceptable.
But it feels like 50% of page requests. It's really off-putting.

NorwegianWolf

Educated
I click the retarded ads for Hero Wars and other shitty freemium from time to time. But the Twitch window is seriously annoying on some days.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
Yea, that's how it's supposed to work, but doesn't.
Just sayin this shit is still broken.
The assumption that it is working as inteded is becoming more likely.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom